New Years 2019 (120 Players)

Author Topic: New Years 2019 (120 Players)  (Read 35143 times)

mld is banned from posting in celauthreads :/
why are you referring to your thread in third person lol

I think it's like 'Tonythreads', but this is a 'celauthread', and it's also 'celauthread' and not 'selauthread', so i guess i'm not banned from posting here then :cookieMonster:

Also, just to clarify, i'm not hating on this, my original post here was just me suffering from PTSD because of last year's event, i do look forward to these events nonetheless, i just hope that it turns out better than last year
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 05:30:29 PM by Masterlegodude »

What happened last year? I wasn't there to hang out.

What happened last year? I wasn't there to hang out.
IIRC, unless i'm mistaking last year for the year before that, there was a lot of fighting and petty arguments that happened behind the scenes that led to there being two New Years servers, one that i think was hosted by the clique, which was just a loud, chaotic meme-fest (the build was great though), and Momentum's server, whom hosted some of the previous New Years servers, that was pretty much deserted despite his (and a few others) efforts, so he ended up shutting the server down since everyone was more interested in the clique's server

why are you referring to your thread in third person lol
im loving with u headass

Last new year's was the first one I missed because the 2 previous years before some memer edgelord thought it'd be hilarious to teleport everybody below the ground and/or blow everyone up right before the ball dropped.

yea 2015 and 16 were handicapid

15 and 16 were the best ones wtf

16 was the best one. Change my mind

15 and 16 were the best ones wtf
2016's event even hit 171 players toward the end

Was there a new record set by 2017's event? I don't remember

it hit like 187 or something

How does it keep going up? And where do they all go? :(

How does it keep going up? And where do they all go? :(
i assume people go to new years since its a special annual event then bugger off after its over

new years 2019 10 player record O_O