New Years 2019 (120 Players)

Author Topic: New Years 2019 (120 Players)  (Read 35132 times)

Personally, i think Pecon's site is the better method because you wouldn't have to listen to low quality, repetitive, mono loops, and the whole pre-caching thing, and Blockland, by default, still has that outdated OpenAL DLL where the music can be extremely loud and cause terrible audio clipping

If people don't know what my music site is, it's based on this: http://listen.pecon.us/
I'm playing 62 hours of completely random music right now so who knows what you will listen to.

But can the music be manually controlled for like an event or something?

But can the music be manually controlled for like an event or something?
Yes and no. The way I designed it doesn't allow for on-demand pausing or changing of an active playlist, but once the playlist has ended new music can be queued at any time. The playlist can also be cancelled, but the current and next songs that were already in the playlist will continue playing for clients unless they refresh the page. It's slightly complicated but you can make it work.

a new world of opportunity, niko!

only saw this thread now, looks cool so far, shame ive been busy for every BL new years event ever but im glad the dream is being kept alive, cause by november i was wondering if anyone was gonna host a new years party

two pics to make up for a lack of recent activity

click to enlarge

drydess owns celaus cream

Not gonna lie that’s not a lot of stuff.

Not gonna lie that’s not a lot of stuff.
its not everything lol

its not everything lol
Sure obviously but if you’re trying to get people excited it’d help to see or reveal more than something that can be made in a few hours.