New Years 2019 (120 Players)

Author Topic: New Years 2019 (120 Players)  (Read 35157 times)

Niiga fucc dis stuff Next year Im makkin new Years and Its just gonna be Tay Kays Crib

could you please read the first few pages and tell me who was arguing with kenko that wasn't me
you're still detracting from the point but i'll take the bait
kenko was being a moron on page 1; denying that would be handicapped. what isn't handicapped is saying that you've done absolutely nothing for this. I'm sure that other people can back me up when I say that, too. the day before new years just after the preload ended you literally just hopped right off saying "man I don't feel like doing this lemme go play games." like honestly does that actually sound like somebody leading the project
I steamrolled this from the start, continuously trying to get you to do literally anything. you pretty much just loaded in a subway build you made from a dead project years past and bailed. ykw you say that I'm throwing an "autism fit" but seriously you're the manipulative prick here too busy jerking it to the number of people in your dumbass discord server to actually do any work

you're still detracting from the point but i'll take the bait
kenko was being a moron on page 1; denying that would be handicapped. what isn't handicapped is saying that you've done absolutely nothing for this. I'm sure that other people can back me up when I say that, too. the day before new years just after the preload ended you literally just hopped right off saying "man I don't feel like doing this lemme go play games." like honestly does that actually sound like somebody leading the project
I steamrolled this from the start, continuously trying to get you to do literally anything. you pretty much just loaded in a subway build you made from a dead project years past and bailed. ykw you say that I'm throwing an "autism fit" but seriously you're the manipulative prick here too busy jerking it to the number of people in your dumbass discord server to actually do any work
can a brother get a translator for dis stuff
i think the reverse was true, i built the subway, the ground/roads, remodeled a good portion of interiors, the background, and various buildings on the map. i was on the day of new years asking yall to do stuff (hint, that's my job as the project leader, to plan it out) and i think the past few days you came on, built a couple storefronts, and then left, i did my part

i can go back and count how many times i had to badger you to come on. would you have came on if i didn't tell you to? probably not. don't forget all those times you were "out", rest of your spiel is just irrelevancy or butthurt stuff

what's the goal? new years is over and you're just burning bridges for the sake of it. is being two-faced enjoyable to you lol

Eon and Kidalex are starfishs

What a surprise 🙃

Also, i really like that you guys either spy on people's discords, or have people who spy on those discords for you

What do you think this is?

can a brother get a translator for dis stuff
i think the reverse was true, i built the subway, the ground/roads, remodeled a good portion of interiors, the background, and various buildings on the map. i was on the day of new years asking yall to do stuff (hint, that's my job as the project leader, to plan it out) and i think the past few days you came on, built a couple storefronts, and then left, i did my part

i can go back and count how many times i had to badger you to come on. would you have came on if i didn't tell you to? probably not. don't forget all those times you were "out", rest of your spiel is just irrelevancy or butthurt stuff
jesus forget you're such a bullstuffter
what interiors did you "remodel" in...? how much time did it take you to build the two or three road duplications and plant them? you built maybe one or two background buildings, and made maybe a quarter of two buildings before you gave up because "muh suck at building"
you don't even know how many days worth of hours I was working on that server because you weren't even there. "badger me to come on" lmao forget OFF

call it butthurt or whatever if you feel like it but yea i'm super loving pissed that you somehow manage to come out at the top of everything when you did 1% of the work on this whole thing

Eon and Kidalex are starfishs

What a surprise 🙃
comments from the peanut gallery, how bout u say something of value lol

comments from the peanut gallery, how bout u say something of value lol
Peanut gallery says you first :^)

jesus forget you're such a bullstuffter
what interiors did you "remodel" in...? how much time did it take you to build the two or three road duplications and plant them? you built maybe one or two background buildings, and made maybe a quarter of two buildings before you gave up because "muh suck at building"
you don't even know how many days worth of hours I was working on that server because you weren't even there. "badger me to come on" lmao forget OFF

call it butthurt or whatever if you feel like it but yea i'm super loving pissed that you somehow manage to come out at the top of everything when you did 1% of the work on this whole thing
gotta love the understatement, you're mad because the server was successful? that people liked it? i think everyone can account for i was pretty much on when nobody wasn't, dunno what you're trying to accomplish besides making yourself and the server look like an ass

gotta love the understatement, you're mad because the server was successful? that people liked it? i think everyone can account for i was pretty much on when nobody wasn't, dunno what you're trying to accomplish besides making yourself and the server look like an ass
why do you continuously dodge my points when there's an ounce of a chance it'll damage your fragile reputation

why do you continuously dodge my points when there's an ounce of a chance it'll damage your fragile reputation
what are your points? you're just acting handicapped for no reason. you didn't even reply to what i said lol. i did a lot more than you give credit for

what are your points? you're just acting handicapped for no reason. you didn't even reply to what i said lol. i did a lot more than you give credit for
like loving what lmao

i thought this topic was locked?? why was it unlocked? you're in extreme damage control you really should lock to save future embarrassment lol. server wasn't really a disaster aside from the lag but continuing to bitch/whine is just gonna dig yourself a grave buddy. just calm down! have a rest

i love starting off the new year with some tasty drama yum yum

like loving what lmao
the subway, the theater, the background, the literal plan for the entire server, remaking the colorset, remodeling the stuff we ported from nixton, etc etc etc you know, all important stuff for the server
you made a bunch of exteriors? brickcount filler sure, everything soviet and cup did had more depth than probably any building you made besides the shop or the fashion store

At least the drama isn't about me this year.
 :cookieMonster: