Author Topic: Everyone thinks im a failure and really I just want to die, ama  (Read 4625 times)

come to south carolina if anyone needs good family and LOL (lots of love)

can i live with you trogtor

can i live with you trogtor
i would fkin mooch off him so hard if i was in socal rn

also trog if i sleep at your place can we cuddle or is that off limits?

im not being fake deep or anything. when i was in high school i lived on my family's dollar obviously and i had plenty of time to beat myself up and question my success and future. now that im on my own and i have no safety net or parents i can fall back on in case i dont meet my monthly rent i really dont have the time or energy to feel depressed or self loathing. every day is basically a blessing. its the middle of winter and i could easily be living on the streets and most likely be dead but im not and to me that's far from failure. i have some awesome friends i could ask for help if things got really desperate but i wouldnt want to burden them anyways

its just a perspective i guess. everyone is surrounded by success basically every minute. you're still alive, right? thats success too. if you basically look at your life and say 'well im not a millionaire therefore im a failure' you'll basically be putting yourself down for no reason. you wont even be giving yourself the motivation to become a millionaire because you've already defeated yourself prematurely

its better to prioritize your goals and focus on easy-to-achieve success and give yourself reasonable goals than to slap yourself with some monolithic end game victory that you can't possibly understand yet. you give your brain more opportunities to feed itself dopamine when you profit off of small victories than ponder about how far away you are from reaching the finish line. and who gives a stuff what other people think. most of those starfishs are probably fighting various forms of depression themselves and just want to put you down in order to give themselves a little meaning
I would frame this wall of text on my wall. The supreme art of victory and how to achieve it can be fully explained by the strategies of Sun Tzu, such historic strategies and philosophy which are still applicable in today's society

know yourself and know your enemies, a thousand battles, a thousand victories

Damn I had a lot of stuff going down for me during November too

Update
Got a job as waiter at a way too fancy restaurant
I hate it
Im gon quit and move to something more calm
Also pay is garbo, might as well work at fast food at this point

Just work stock. You have plenty of time to think to yourself and hardly any customers bother you while you stock the shelves.

Update
My old job called and asked if I wanted to work that day (on my free day from my other stuff job ill add) from 6pm to 10pm and that theyll make me a contract because they somehow found out I was looking for work. I accepted. The old job is stuff but slightly less stuff ut today they proved it to be equally as horrible. At like 9:45 they asled if I could stay untill 12 and I was like yeah sure. A few minutes later they asked me if I could start the next day at 8 am and my.dumb ass accepted of course. THEN THEY LET ME DO MONK WORK FOR 8 HOURS STRAIGHT. 8. HOURS. Im losing my loving mind here. The second my mother came home I cried in her arms just because I was so loving exhausted and I still hope I spontaneously drop dead rn.

I cant loving do this anymore. When does the ride end.

I asked if I could see a psychologist. Might as well just buy a bottle of helium at this point.

come on bro don't be a thorfin

come to south carolina if anyone needs good family and LOL (lots of love)
i need to come back to SC anyway.
georgia is a hellhole

Update
My old job called and asked if I wanted to work that day (on my free day from my other stuff job ill add) from 6pm to 10pm and that theyll make me a contract because they somehow found out I was looking for work. I accepted. The old job is stuff but slightly less stuff ut today they proved it to be equally as horrible. At like 9:45 they asled if I could stay untill 12 and I was like yeah sure. A few minutes later they asked me if I could start the next day at 8 am and my.dumb ass accepted of course. THEN THEY LET ME DO MONK WORK FOR 8 HOURS STRAIGHT. 8. HOURS. Im losing my loving mind here. The second my mother came home I cried in her arms just because I was so loving exhausted and I still hope I spontaneously drop dead rn.

I cant loving do this anymore. When does the ride end.

I asked if I could see a psychologist. Might as well just buy a bottle of helium at this point.
just wondering, what is helium going to do

just wondering, what is helium going to do
hes implying he wants to commit Self Delete, through suffocation by breathing helium

whats monk work? is 8 hours straight unusual? did you not get a lunch break or anything?
and yes you definitely should see a psychologist or therapist.

I had a couple of weeks where I spent my lunch hour googling tge most painless ways to die. The best way to get out of the slump is to find something you enjoy doing and focus a lot on it. So no matter how much people yell at you or customers give you stuff you can just mentally fall back into the pillowy comfort of your hobby and tune out. Even at work you can just think about it a little bit in the back of your mind. It helps you stay sane

One thing that helps is I'll text my mother to come see me at work and I'll get her a free coffee and we'll talk for a few minutes. It definitely helps you feel all nice inside. Most people will be like your a grown man you don't need your mommy to hold your hand... But in the end your family are always there for you and will be happy to support you in times of need. If you're one of those very unlucky few who doesn't have family, maybe call up a close friend or someone else who you're cool with and just get them to comfort you a little bit. It really helps.

Life is p hard. There's no shame in confiding in people
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 02:13:26 PM by thegoodperry »

whats monk work? is 8 hours straight unusual? did you not get a lunch break or anything?
and yes you definitely should see a psychologist or therapist.
Labor that doesnt give any results. Its an expression over here relating to how monks used to copy books by hand.
Basically all I did was fold an a4 paper the other way around. For 8 hours straight. After only sleeping 6 hours. I did get a 30 min break yea.
Snip
Thanks perry
But i have a love/hate relationship with my hobby and its also expensive so rip.

Im going to sign a contract tomorrow but really I dont even want to anymore.

jesus yeah thats gotta be pain. did they not let you like put on the radio or listen to music or anything

maybe find some podcasts you like and download a bunch of them to listen to offline next time you get stuck in such a stuffty assignment. or really anything to ease the tedium