Fallout 76 is now worse than Duke Nukem Forever

Author Topic: Fallout 76 is now worse than Duke Nukem Forever  (Read 2187 times)

personaly i thought it looked cool at e3

personaly i thought it looked like an outdated game released in November 2015.

Didn't look like a 2018 game to me.

day 16: fallout 76 still tries to forget my mom even when we moved to poland to stay safe

this is madness

When you attack somebody else's opinion but bitch about your opinions being attacked.

When you attack somebody else's opinion but bitch about your opinions being attacked.

It's not really an opinion.

You look at a trailer and think the game is cool because that's what the trailer wants you to think.

You aren't using critical thinking to determine otherwise to come up with your own opinion.

Now if that wasn't bad already bethesda just made another big forget up
https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-12-06-bethesdas-support-ticket-system-reportedly-leaked-personal-information

Yup, apparently random people are able to access their customer support as if they were staff members.

Yup, apparently random people are able to access their customer support as if they were staff members.
holy stuff thats next level data breach

i'm not surprised if bethesda gets hit with a class action at this point

rthe thing is this wasn't through hacking.

People who loving made an account randomly had access lol

I've never seen a game get hit with this many O O F's before.

I've never seen a game get hit with this many O O F's before.

Just remember, we could of had a spin-off fallout made by Obsidian but bethesda decided to use their own people to make F76 instead

They sued interplay to death just to be able to make their own online fallout lol

rthe thing is this wasn't through hacking.

People who loving made an account randomly had access lol
its still a huge breach of privacy

and not to mention that their infrastructure to handle confidential information is so broken its illegal

who knew the millionth survival game to be made, piggy backing on a dieing brand's themed skin, would fail.

who knew the millionth survival game to be made, piggy backing on a dieing brand's themed skin, would fail.

Not only is it a survival game but it's a survival game with no real PVP lol.

The main selling point of rust is the PVP, you take that away and the game is loving boring.