Author Topic: Halo 3  (Read 5386 times)

It'll be out April 15th, not that far off :D

I don't know how many people know this, but if you spawn four or five trip mines with the respawn set to ten and start throwing them in a corner or something like that, eventually they will explode on their own, as well as turning off the guardians and/or lifts in the map

I know this, this trick is known as 'Overloading Maps'

It'll be out April 15th, not that far off :D
Thats not that far from my birth day :D
7 days away, you do the math to figure out my B-day.

How many times must his be said? THERE WILL BE NO HALO 4, ONLY HALO WARS AND HALO CHRONICLES.
Wow, I was just kidding, calm down, have some weed *lights weed and jams in down Gen. Nicks throat*

How many times must his be said? THERE WILL BE NO HALO 4, ONLY HALO WARS AND HALO CHRONICLES.
Wow, I was just kidding, calm down, have some weed *lights weed and jams in down Gen. Nicks throat*
Oh. Because all my friends at school who are addicted to Halo like rats on cheese keep giggling to each other "OMGOMGOMGHALO4HALO4HALO4LOLOL OLOLUJYUUCHI" and I had to pretty much scream it into their ears.

<Takes weed.>

Tri

Yeah the conclusion to Halo3 is it, The master chief, had a good run, but hes done.
Idiot, he is forced to go into cryogenic sleep because he doesn't know when/if he will ever get to a planet.  Microsoft can higher another developer to make a Halo 4 because the ending of Halo 3 cuts all ties with the story, leaving room for anything to happen.

Bump for new up coming maps

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Halo_3#Legendary_Map_Pack

The third map has been announced on bungie.net and this article was updated with it