medieval fantasy games suck

Author Topic: medieval fantasy games suck  (Read 3720 times)

skyrim = sucks
shadow of mordor = boring
dark souls = boring
monster hunter: worlds = ehh
diablo = uninteresting
league of legends = absolute loving abysmal garbage that i wouldn't even use to wipe the feces out of my starfish
world of warcraft = bad
dota = oh please

every game in a medieval fantasy setting is just completely overdone and boring. my brain has trained itself to just block out anything related to medieval fantasy because it knows how uncreative and uninteresting it is. the only problem is like every single loving video game in existence uses a medieval fantasy setting. i haven't found a single medieval fantasy game that ive played and had fun besides for honor.

is there a GOOD medieval fantasy game out there in this over-saturated genre? tell me please.

dark souls? Total War: Warhammer (2) has me addicted for these past few months

I agree with you on skyrim.

But Dark Souls? No.

I agree with you on skyrim.

But Dark Souls? No.
this guy gets it

whats wrong with the first three games

boring
maybe these games aren't for you

whats wrong with the first three games

i was just bored with them. it was really hard for me to enjoy playing itlet me get this straight. i dont hate dark souls. i just found it extremely boring. i REALLY wanted to get into it cause of how critically acclaimed it is. i love that the game is challenging. my only issue is i was just really bored playing it. like i feel like something is wrong w/ me because even though i love challenging games i just could not get into dark souls.

maybe these games aren't for you
ive always wanted to get into skyrim, dark souls, and SoM. but i just cant for some reason. im just wondering if there are any REALLY good underrated medieval fantasy games that will broaden my horizon so ill get into them more.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 12:41:46 PM by Trogtor »

i was just bored with them. it was really hard for me to enjoy playing it

dont play them then u doof :(

Minecraft is objectively the best one

idk man wow was pretty fire like 10-13 years ago

league of legends isnt even medieval fantasy wtf? like sure hate it but dont call it something it isnt

league of legends isnt even medieval fantasy wtf? like sure hate it but dont call it something it isnt
Yeah it's autism fantasy

i dont understand what it is then. every single piece of artwork ive seen for it makes it look like a medieval fantasy game. what makes it not one?

mount and blade warband
i will definitely check this out.