Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Megathread V2 - New Fighters: Banjo and The Hero

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Megathread V2 - New Fighters: Banjo and The Hero  (Read 10605 times)

how to not suck richard

ye i been using snake for most of adventure till i got simon

the codecs are back from brawl but there isnt any new ones
If Vinny's fanbase can get David Hayter to talk about squeezing hogs, then Nintendo could easily get him to record dialogue for the new characters, Paul Eiding these days might be a different story though

ye i been using snake for most of adventure till i got simon
up tilt to victory

is it just me or dedede's gordo is buffed

I don't have the game yet, but I got play it today on a friends switch and it was fun, I like playing as pit

currently using soma cruz spirit with polar bear and mallow

am unstoppable in most matches

Game is great and all, tons of fun. But the online is garbage.
I’m consistently put into FFA’s with items in timed battles which is basically the exact opposite of what I want (1v1, Stock, Battlefield only no items). It’s a complete step backward from for glory. This is even happening in elite smash (which sakurai said they would be paying attention to).

On a different note king k rool and pichu are tons of fun. K rools armour mechanic is straight up busted while pichus downthrow combos are very easily and fun to work with.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 11:57:16 AM by Copy Kirby »

Game is great and all, tons of fun. But the online is garbage.
I’m consistently put into FFA’s with items in timed battles which is basically the exact opposite of what I want (1v1, Stock, Battlefield only no items). It’s a complete step backward from for glory. This is even happening in elite smash (which sakurai said they would be paying attention to).
you're definitely not alone, online has been pretty crusty. as for right now, you may just want to stick to battle arenas (you won't earn GSP but global smash power doesn't matter too much anyway).
i just got the notification that they're going to be updating the game to version 1.2.0 sometime this week, hopefully that irons out some stuff

wew world of light was an experience

btw if ur using gmail and still haven't gotten ur piranha plant code check under the "promotions" tab, even if u bought the game digitally u'll likely have one by now. wouldn't hurt to redeem the code as soon as possible so u don't forget

wait wtf why isn't parrotgrass a character we were promised this

Not until february

i mean--joker wasn't on nintendo systems but he got announced as dlc

maybe parrotgrass??? could get in too??????

https://www-aaaba-lp1-hac.cdn.nintendo.net/en-US/8aefb3ff/index.html
update 1.2 is out
they're actually fixing the online, amazing
also some fighters got adjustments, they actually listed the fighters that got changed but sakurai (yes, he writes the patch notes) decided to be a dumbo as usual and not go into any specifics lmao

also

can we just stop and realise "jeez, some people are still not grateful for this game."