Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Megathread V2 - New Fighters: Banjo and The Hero

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Megathread V2 - New Fighters: Banjo and The Hero  (Read 10602 times)

some things are worth getting upset about.  for example, if you've paid for online services and instead of getting what you've been promised (priority of searching based on preferred rulesets) you get specifically *not* that; competitive players end up with free-for-alls and items on palutena's temple and casual players on final destination with no items or some stuff like that. 

some things aren't as imperative; QOL quirks that shouldn't even be an issue, like the character token not remembering after matches, or not being able to press the start button to advance through the victory screen.

but then you have the people who complain their character of choice didn't get into smash and yeah that's pretty ungrateful.

some things are worth getting upset about.  for example, if you've paid for online services and instead of getting what you've been promised (priority of searching based on preferred rulesets) you get specifically *not* that; competitive players end up with free-for-alls and items on palutena's temple and casual players on final destination with no items or some stuff like that. 

some things aren't as imperative; QOL quirks that shouldn't even be an issue, like the character token not remembering after matches, or not being able to press the start button to advance through the victory screen.

but then you have the people who complain their character of choice didn't get into smash and yeah that's pretty ungrateful.
yeah, i was kinda thinking about the whole waluigi thing

the fact that so many people were threatening sakurai
hh ew

i mean--joker wasn't on nintendo systems but he got announced as dlc
I heard people say there's a 3DS game that the Joker is in

I'm hearing reports that the online actually works now, good stuff

king k rool and isabelle are so forgetin fun to play

ok i dont have the game still but i have a few highlights when i played it with friends:
  • Punched in the loving arm hella hard for playing Bayonetta
  • KO'd at 60% by K Rool's Up B as Shulk (without any Monado)
  • I kinda suck at Simon

snake is fun im glad hes back and better

king k rool keeps beating my ass and i have no idea what to do

man i can feel myself actually improving in this game compared to smash 4! i feel i was a lot worse back then, rolling too much and trying to grab or shield only when i remembered to and movement and positioning in general wern't too good yadayadayada. now i do stuff much more naturally and i seem to just get in the zone much better, the more interesting cpu's and better mechanics and physics in this game really put me into shape in smash and i love it

anyways i'm enjoying ice climbers, pokemon trainer (especially ivysaur), and snake the most out of the returning fighters so far. i still love to play the ones i did in 4 too, perhaps more than i used to

got a switch but this aint it cheif

king k rool and isabelle are so forgetin fun to play

ive been dumpstering my fraternity brothers with the KING and the salt is real