Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Megathread V2 - New Fighters: Banjo and The Hero

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Megathread V2 - New Fighters: Banjo and The Hero  (Read 10599 times)

SW-7346-1551-2909
I play Dark Samus, Link & Dr. Mario
I started going to a smash local already
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 09:53:25 AM by cooolguy32 »

i just realized that i forgot to update the thread title after banjo and the hero got announced
aaa

Cool can u add my info to the thread op
thank you
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 11:27:27 PM by cooolguy32 »

who the forget asked for the hero

everyone in japan (seriously this is a huge deal for them dragon quest is very big over there)

Hah. Haha. I'll see myself out.

No matter loving what DO NOT go on the edge with Ness now. Holy loving stuff he has legendary edgeguard game

lol
once you knock ness off the stage, just gimp the niglet and hes dead tho on stage he can be a loving monster.
also if you think ness's edgeguard game is broken, then check out snake side b and up smash.

The dragon quest series started out/has always for the most part been heavily represented on Nintendo systems, the franchise is insanely popular in Japan, and DQ11 which was on the first games announced for the Switch is releasing very soon on the system.

everyone in japan (seriously this is a huge deal for them dragon quest is very big over there)
Seth’s right. Dragon Quest is HUGE in Japan and I’m pretty sure it was in large part done with the creator of Dragon Ball/Z/Super. It’s a huge deal over there

if you like earthbound you will enjoy DQ series, they play very similar