Author Topic: Mabinogi  (Read 12649 times)

I might join, but gimmeh a rundown on how the fighting works, I wont bother with another one of those crappy "click and wait for it to die" mmorpgs. I have a lot of gipes with these games because they always follow the tried and true method, but the tried and true method sucks.

well, it's kindof actiony

you click once to attack, or use automatic attack to do tried and true method

the other method is kinda like an action game: stringing together strategic attacks to keep the enemy at bay

all attacks are done with clicks, so ther

Meh, I guess I can try it. Seriously though, MMORPGs are often times the void of all interaction.

Jesus christ I hat this.
I've got like 5 skills that I could advance in, but I lack AP, and leveling takes ages for me. Also, I suck at fishing.

maybe we will be able to make the guild today? :3

Nuuu, Its Sherlock Tails :D

DEFECTIVE TAILS

Tails is a little defective, he is wearing a dress.

What I find ridiculous is that you must pay for a service in order to get the mainstream generation 2 quests.. That means my Arrow Revolver skill aswell. I thought they said that not paying for a service didn't make you any worse, I guess they lied then.

bushi can take pictures of himself doing nothing/ cool things too

also, high brightness is high

lol bushido pwnt the fox

I'm making a new char again. Mine was messed up. Don't worry though, I still have all my items. :D

What I find ridiculous is that you must pay for a service in order to get the mainstream generation 2 quests.. That means my Arrow Revolver skill aswell. I thought they said that not paying for a service didn't make you any worse, I guess they lied then.
Pay with in-game gold or real cash?

I'm making a new char again. Mine was messed up. Don't worry though, I still have all my items. :D

Pay with in-game gold or real cash?

WITH loving USD

Everyone meet me at ch4, we need to get everyone in the to-be guild together