Author Topic: [NEWS] Evidence of 9/11 Controlled Demolition to go before Special Grand Jury  (Read 10177 times)

so let me get this straight. You believe the US government can successfully silence a massive amount of people, kill their own citizens, damage their own government facilities, even criminalize multiple people with terrorism charges without a single peep. Yet they can't even edit video footage successfully.

Lol bro you're a lost cause at this point.

It's not about the fact that he actually believes 9/11 didn't happen, it's that the conspiracy theories make him feel smarter than everyone else, it gives him a degree of control or superiority he wouldn't normally have because he's burnout trailer trash

There's generally very few reasons why people subscribe to conspiracy theories and it usually boils down to a lack of control in their own life

It's not about the fact that he actually believes 9/11 didn't happen, it's that the conspiracy theories make him feel smarter than everyone else, it gives him a degree of control or superiority he wouldn't normally have because he's burnout trailer trash
If he actually believes what he's saying (which I doubt) he also has two children who are subject to his insane theories. Poor kiddos.

If he actually believes what he's saying (which I doubt) he also has two children who are subject to his insane theories. Poor kiddos.

i could only imagine

The fact that he talks so much about medical marijuana and the benefits leads me to believe he self medicates in front of his kids. Some people are just a lost cause

Ah Yes, not wanting to bother someone about a terrorist attack they witnessed that killed thousands of people is a lame excuse

I don't care about proving anything to you, what you think means nothing to me, you've already proven you're worthless

The burden of proof that this is all a conspiracy lies on you, but you need to post something worth reading. Until you do, I'm going to just make fun of you for being a cornball

Hey, I'm only posting here because I want to - and if anyone has a problem with that I really don't give a forget - you don't have to watch the video I posted or even listen to what I have to say, but here it is anyways :D

i cant take him seriously at this point lol
You don't have to, but if you at least watch the video and have an IQ over 50 you might understand some things

The fact that he talks so much about medical marijuana and the benefits leads me to believe he self medicates in front of his kids. Some people are just a lost cause
I don't post often so please link me to at least 5 posts in the past year where I am talking about cannabis? Your the expert here

and if anyone has a problem with that I really don't give a forget

And that's why you're going to keep responding to every post I make

if they had put some lavender essential oils on the twin towers they wouldn't of fell down

biggest 9/11 conspiracy: the towers just did that by themself

biggest 9/11 conspiracy: the towers just did that by themself
You believe in the twin towers? forgetin' sheep.

And that's why you're going to keep responding to every post I make
stuff, why wouldn't I? I'm here now so whats the big deal? I know you don't have evidence of any planes crashing into the towers, and now you can't even back up your evidence of me posting about "medicating" SUPPOSEDLY IN FRONT OF MY KIDS LMFAO

i dont know bro 
It's okay to question things - but did you watch the video?

goth youre just trolling right
youre not actually insane

right

please

stuff, why wouldn't I? I'm here now so whats the big deal? I know you don't have evidence of any planes crashing into the towers, and now you can't even back up your evidence of me posting about "medicating" SUPPOSEDLY IN FRONT OF MY KIDS LMFAO

Why should I? I already said what you think doesn't really matter to me, you're allowed to be stupid and wrong

It's your responsibility to not espouse dumb stuff on the internet, not my job to correct you. I just get to point and laugh and that's just what I'm gonna do

It's okay to question things - but did you watch the video?
i did and i still think you're just guessing about a whole lot of this

but maybe i just need to watch the video a few more times to really hammer it in