[NEWS] Evidence of 9/11 Controlled Demolition to go before Special Grand Jury

Author Topic: [NEWS] Evidence of 9/11 Controlled Demolition to go before Special Grand Jury  (Read 10172 times)

bro there no need to become a loveual predator i mean yeah we love you but chill tf out yo fr
bitch yo daughtas blowin Me RIGHT NOW brother

Goth, whats your opinion on the moon landings

*sigh*

as if the title is not descriptive

9/11 CONTROLLED DEMOLITION TO GO BEFORE A SPECIAL GRAND JURY

9/11 = no planes = controlled opposition = how loving dumb do u gotta be not to see it

FAKE NEEEWWWS GUYS, RIIIGHT?!??!? 9/11 NEVER HAPPENED LOL

I feel sorry for the sheeple who believe 9/11 was a real terrorist attack....!

controlled demolition claims =/= no planes. the people who pushed for this to go through just believe the planes didnt actually cause the fall, hidden explosives did.

its like ikes claims saying you're "trailer trash" and thats why you believe in conspiracy theories, versus believing in them because they are true - these claims aren't mutually exclusive.

alright alright if the US government staged 9/11 so they could gain public support to spy on their own citizens, why didn’t they just actually do it...? it’d save billions of dollars and hours in order to popularize and legitimize the story, and bush ended up on his rear end from it anyways

if you guys think 9/11 was really an airplane attack that is just plane sad!
ftfy c'mon that was such a missed opportunity

bitch yo daughtas blowin Me RIGHT NOW brother
dude she's 4...but I guess that's expected from a child rapist (sick forget)

Goth, whats your opinion on the moon landings
As you might have guessed I think it is fake - unless you think this looks like "REALstuff" to you....

controlled demolition claims =/= no planes. the people who pushed for this to go through just believe the planes didnt actually cause the fall, hidden explosives did.

its like ikes claims saying you're "trailer trash" and thats why you believe in conspiracy theories, versus believing in them because they are true - these claims aren't mutually exclusive.

Conan did you watch the video? Okay so your saying even if it was controlled demolition they would use planes to do so? Seems like a  fancy risk for such an effort they could do so easily - is propaganda not real?...they still did it anyways so it must be

alright alright if the US government staged 9/11 so they could gain public support to spy on their own citizens, why didn’t they just actually do it...? it’d save billions of dollars and hours in order to popularize and legitimize the story, and bush ended up on his rear end from it anyways
You think people would be okay as long as they trade freedom for "insurance" ?

ftfy c'mon that was such a missed opportunity
lol, i'm not that guy; that's just ridiculous

The Earth Is a Cube and We Are Just Living on One Face of it

The Earth Is a Cube and We Are Just Living on One Face of it
hah thats a good one i've never heard it before!

this is more blatant than tony's trolling holy stuff guys what r u doing.

y'all know there's like tons of evidence of goth77 and the like straight up contradicting themselves and lying about other stuff in the past right? y give them the effort today over this stuff?

BECAUSE I AINT GOT NTOHING ELSE BETTER TO DO

you handicaps thinking the earth is round lol

its actually a corn flake

y'all know there's like tons of evidence of goth77 and the like straight up contradicting themselves and lying about other stuff in the past right? y give them the effort today over this stuff?
theres also tons of evidence of legitimate flat earthers contradicting themselves

honestly dont really care what people think as long as they dont actually spread things. feel free to believe the world is a massive conspiracy hiding x y and z from the masses, but please dont spread that kind of paranoia and fear to other people. please just assume they're part of the conspiracy (including your kids)

you handicaps thinking the earth is round lol

its actually a corn flake
NO DUDE IT'S PEAR SHAPED NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON SAID IT SO IT MUST BE TRUE RIGHT?

theres also tons of evidence of legitimate flat earthers contradicting themselves

honestly dont really care what people think as long as they dont actually spread things. feel free to believe the world is a massive conspiracy hiding x y and z from the masses, but please dont spread that kind of paranoia and fear to other people. please just assume they're part of the conspiracy (including your kids)
You think I am the one spreading it? Sheesh man that's a lot to expect from one person o.o

It's okay for my neighbor to spread his loveuality across the town - it's also okay for my wife to spread peanut butter onto jelly toast, even though I despise it...I guess the world just isn't fit for us because we disagree

What a waste of everyone's time, including Goth's

Maybe his life does suck and that's why he's acting like this all of a sudden, like Fuzztoast did