[NEWS] Evidence of 9/11 Controlled Demolition to go before Special Grand Jury

Author Topic: [NEWS] Evidence of 9/11 Controlled Demolition to go before Special Grand Jury  (Read 9736 times)

Why should I? I already said what you think doesn't really matter to me, you're allowed to be stupid and wrong
It's your responsibility to not espouse dumb stuff on the internet, not my job to correct you. I just get to point and laugh and that's just what I'm gonna do
I get that what I say here doesn't matter to you, or any of you who really don't care, that's all good I don't mind, I am only here to speak my opinion - if you guys think 9/11 was really an airplane attack that is just plain sad!

I get that what I say here doesn't matter to you

Do you really though? I dunno, I'm gonna need some proof bro

stuff, why wouldn't I? I'm here now so whats the big deal? I know you don't have evidence of any planes crashing into the towers, and now you can't even back up your evidence of me posting about "medicating" SUPPOSEDLY IN FRONT OF MY KIDS LMFAO

It's okay to question things - but did you watch the video?
https://youtu.be/miA8Td4oNcY?t=52 here's your falsified cgi footage of the first plane hitting the north tower from a guy who was walking on the streets

https://youtu.be/miA8Td4oNcY?t=52 here's your falsified cgi footage of the first plane hitting the north tower from a guy who was walking on the streets
Oh boy, they were definitely prepared for this - tell me why the people walking by the camera are looking directly at the tower as if they know it's about to blow before the "plane" is even heard or hits? It's like I said in my first post - there isn't a single account of "planes" crashing into the buildings that don't have some type of news anchor as the "eyewitness"

"It was basically camera practice"

riiiiiiiiiiight I bet it was dudde

At least I watched the video you linked - could you do the same for me?

P.S. SFX are COOL

9/11 topic aside, i think youll find its a lot easier to bring a point to a table without being a condescending starfish about it goth
even if what youre saying is true (it isnt lol) youre doing a stuffty job of making any decent arguments

-brainlet-
holy forget you're a gullible handicap, I feel bad for you

there isn't a single account of "planes" crashing into the buildings that don't have some type of news anchor as the "eyewitness"

rooftop footage by a bystander
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3iKLz4oatY

Oh boy, they were definitely prepared for this - tell me why the people walking by the camera are looking directly at the tower as if they know it's about to blow before the "plane" is even heard or hits? It's like I said in my first post - there isn't a single account of "planes" crashing into the buildings that don't have some type of news anchor as the "eyewitness"

"It was basically camera practice"

riiiiiiiiiiight I bet it was dudde

At least I watched the video you linked - could you do the same for me?

P.S. SFX are COOL
except the people in the video were just civillians? You never know why they looked at the towers once before the planes hit, it seems that everyone in those streets were brainwashed news anchors that day. Of course most of the witnesses will be news anchors. NYC is very large and dense, you would obviously expect news programs to report on an incident you can see and hear from any point within 3 miles, and the people who aren't news anchors might be running away from the building that was hit by a plane that is also burning tremendously

*sigh*

as if the title is not descriptive

9/11 CONTROLLED DEMOLITION TO GO BEFORE A SPECIAL GRAND JURY

9/11 = no planes = controlled opposition = how loving dumb do u gotta be not to see it

FAKE NEEEWWWS GUYS, RIIIGHT?!??!? 9/11 NEVER HAPPENED LOL

I feel sorry for the sheeple who believe 9/11 was a real terrorist attack....!

your pusillanimous individual Ass babies vaginas look like roast Beef

bro there no need to become a loveual predator i mean yeah we love you but chill tf out yo fr
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 08:46:03 PM by Goth77 »

*sigh*

as if the title is not descriptive

9/11 CONTROLLED DEMOLITION TO GO BEFORE A SPECIAL GRAND JURY

9/11 = no planes = controlled opposition = how loving dumb do u gotta be not to see it

FAKE NEEEWWWS GUYS, RIIIGHT?!??!? 9/11 NEVER HAPPENED LOL

I feel sorry for the sheeple who believe 9/11 was a real terrorist attack....!
oh no he short circuited