Poll

Do you think that we should only have this topic for our own games?

Of course.
4 (8.3%)
Maybe.
10 (20.8%)
Nah.
29 (60.4%)
Well.. I have another condision. (Post)
0 (0%)
No. But we could... (Post)
5 (10.4%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Complaint Please.  (Read 6136 times)

I think there should be discussion of game that you made. Not games that are out. This "Games" topic is getting a little flooded already. To keep the size down, I suggest we only discuss, show off, and create our own games. Not others.

It'll slow down within a week, max.

^Most likely from mass banning of spam topics of obscure games

There is no reason why you cant show other people games they never knew about, or talk with others about a certain game that you didn't make.

^Most likely from mass banning of spam topics of obscure games
As in it's random speaking about them which is not relative and is, in turn, inappropriate.

If it was only for that we could fit all of those topics in off topic(and by those topics I mean the 1 or 2 topics that are actually about that stuff.

No. The amount of people who can actually make there own game is incredibly small.

I made a game.  It's simple, but I think that I did a good job.

There is no reason why you cant show other people games they never knew about, or talk with others about a certain game that you didn't make.
Do it in off topic to show it.
I think only games we have made should go here.

then this whole section would die fast and Badspot would be all "wtf, I just put this here and they are loving done with it."
there are alot of people who play blockland but don't know stuff about writing games.

wow wow, where did this place come from. O_O?
I was gone for one day....

Its new from today. So don't be a starfish to people say its new.

Im a ass[size=0pt].[/size]hole deal with it.