Call Of Blockland: Block At War (NEW SERVER)

Author Topic: Call Of Blockland: Block At War (NEW SERVER)  (Read 5304 times)

World War II themed TDM for any blockhead!

NOW RUNNING TDM
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 07:30:42 PM by ChrysiCC »

this already sounds like a terrible server. please dont host this

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 04:34:14 PM by Rotondo »

this already sounds like a terrible server. please dont host this
This reply is one of the reasons bl is dying

-snip-
That's not ok.  Are you here just to stuff on the topic?

ontopic

Post pictures please.
I hope you host this again some time.
If you're not getting enough people to make it fun, you could try hosting at a specific time.  Like, maybe an hour before that New Years server goes up, if you're not busy.

This reply is one of the reasons bl is dying
exactly. It's insane how people can basically do the least amount of effort possible when it comes to making a server and people will still defend it. there's literally no pictures. there's no description of what's happening at all. the ww2 trope has been worn out for years. Everything is wrong here and I can guarantee that the server will probably be just as lazy as the opening post. Yet I'm the one killing blockland, simply by criticizing a stuffty server

I’m curious, do you think you’ve positively affected a single person when you’re like this?

It's insane how people can basically do the least amount of effort possible

I don't get it. You created a clan centered around low effort. Shouldn't you be trying to recruit this guy?

phanto's brashness doesn't make him wrong lol

phanto's brashness doesn't make him wrong lol
He is wrong though, he outright told the guy not to host the server instead of offering some kind of help or criticism

I’m curious, do you think you’ve positively affected a single person when you’re like this?
like what? blunt and to the point? would it be better if I minced my words? I legitimately can't provide constructive criticism because there's literally nothing. There's no description of how this server will be different from others. There's no images or displays of the quality. It's just a stuffty vague concept, the op either has no idea what he or she is doing or is just loving lazy. So how else can I respond? How can I build a well thought out opinion on something so half assed? It sucks. Period. It shouldn't be hosted because someone who would make such a lacking post can't seriously host something remotely good. If I'm wrong I'll eat my damn words

I don't get it. You created a clan centered around low effort. Shouldn't you be trying to recruit this guy?
hmm I guess idk

He is wrong though, he outright told the guy not to host the server instead of offering some kind of help or criticism
I'm not wrong. I think the server shouldn't be hosted because the lack of information will probably reflect on the servers quality. It's basically foreshadowing. You can't tell me I'm loving wrong, I'm not making a statement, I'm saying what I think about it.

with one simple reply the whole thread has gone to stuff

Not to mention op has basically posted 3 server topics over the last few days and all three of them are wip. He's either working on three servers by himself at once or he's literally the kind of person who starts a project and hypes everyone up but moves on immediately to a new one a day later. Either way he's loving shady

I have every reason to doubt the quality of this users work
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 02:44:30 PM by thegoodperry »

I wasn’t challenging what you said, I was just curious as to do you think it is ever effective in the manner in which you do it? I imagine it’s some sort of high of telling somebody off or feeling superior.