tony was right lol

Author Topic: tony was right lol  (Read 2842 times)

i wonder if a major triple a game company crash would be beneficial for the indie market.

i think the gaming industry is at the point where players are starting to dislike the bland featureless design of most large game titles which means more creative mechanical games like mario odyssey and snipperclips will become more popular in the future while games like shooters, rpgs and -sports- games will start to crash
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 01:07:08 PM by thegoodperry »

let's find out in 2011 v2: electric boogaloo

the unfortunate part is that they'll probably recover and things will resume as normal

the unfortunate part is that they'll probably recover and things will resume as normal
I'm not too interested in buying new games. I'm burnt out of this samey Bs market.

Too many multiplayer fps, openworld, and racing games.

I require more variety.

It's also not just EA. But blizard, activision, etc.

I told you people.

People are tired of buying the same loving stuff every year.

Call of duty, sports games, assassin's creed, etc.

They all released as unfinished boring recycled games. With stuffloads of microtransactions and loot boxes.

It's all the same loving cash graby stuff every loving year and people are tired of it.

about the only new cod game i would buy is bo4

i think the gaming industry is at the point where players are starting to dislike the bland featureless design

If thats the case then 90% of indie devs will be forgeted since they wont be able to make a profit of their garbage pixelstuff 2d platformer that like every other nostalgia pandering piece of stuff that comes out of that scene.

I require more variety.

Get a VR headset.
It sounds like you're too lazy to seek out the good games and instead would rather bitch and moan from your couch.

It sounds like you're too lazy to seek out the good games and instead would rather bitch and moan from your couch.

Good games exist under the triple A layer that you dont want to look past.