Kidalex90 - Jokes are supposed to be funny.

Poll

Should Kidalex90 be Ban On Sight?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Kidalex90 - Jokes are supposed to be funny.  (Read 10772 times)

also Bruh da brother Dat made dis stuff Wuz tryna color research Comics like brother
brother Got his hand on His Cocc While i got My hand on My glocc 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
I'm a horny loser and you dig up old posts to derail threads. what's new ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm a horny loser and you dig up old posts to derail threads. what's new ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
oh yea brother remember Dat time when u Started postin Lord Tonys personal stuff???? bruh You got no credibility brother

stop capitalizing random words

no Wonda dis brother So madd Im blastin on research Artists brother

oh yea brother remember Dat time when u Started postin Lord Tonys personal stuff???? bruh You got no credibility brother
Hell while i'm here I might as well apologize to those i've wronged. Tony, you may be a raging friend, but that doesn't excuse what I did at all. posting that info and being a condescending forget and all. by the by, all you need to do is look up your internet handle and the info is there. I suggest requesting a takedown.
It wasn't right of me, I was just being an angry forget at him. I apologize.
no Wonda dis brother So madd Im blastin on research Artists brother

apparently drawing research merits being called out for no reason because m-muh ego brothers iffy uh

It wasn't right of me, I was just being an angry forget at him. I apologize.
apparently drawing research merits being called out for no reason because m-muh ego brothers iffy uh
this brother lives at 123 sesame street go forget him up

if you draw research it means you're most likely a perverted degenerate

if you draw research it means you're most likely a perverted degenerate
That makes a whole lotta cash monies off of other perverted degenerates $$$ 🤑

Ah yes, masturbatory humor meant for nobody except himself/his group of handicap pals.

Ah yes, masturbatory humor meant for nobody except himself/his group of handicap pals.
imagine having cum this sticky uh

It's easy to tell who is and isn't in on the meme

kidalex is one of the most annoying problem users i have seen on this forum, so i support
at least it seems like his strategy of "spam incoherent gangsta rap stuff until the drama is derailed to oblivion" is being noticed here

Kidalex dindu Nuffin
he wuz A good Boy!