Petition to ban Lord Tony

Poll

Should pineapple on pizza be banned?

No
Yes

Author Topic: Petition to ban Lord Tony  (Read 7949 times)

you know if you just forgetin ignored his posts but no you're still drawn to it like flies to a dead pig
seriously you forgeters could end this so easily

I voted no on petition

honestly i thought this was funny and obviously a joke drama, dunno why everyone is so mad
dude, same

Anyone that thinks making a tony drama is a good idea ironically or not has gone full autism

says who?

honestly i thought this was funny and obviously a joke drama, dunno why everyone is so mad
well Masterlegodude kant Make a joke and Kant take a Joke
pusillanimous individual Boy needa Get Shot

Can't take what joke? I was fine with the problem users flooding the thread, but it was the good, not-problem, users thinking i was serious, or felt the need to call me out on just wanting to have a bit of fun that ruined my joke

They were not part of the joke

Can't take what joke? I was fine with the problem users flooding the thread, but it was the good, not-problem, users thinking i was serious, or felt the need to call me out on just wanting to have a bit of fun that ruined my joke

i Encourage all my brotherz to do tha Same

There was no trolling, now you're just trying too hard

dis stuff Remind me of dat one Tweet dat go like "'im Not owned' i insist as i slowly transform Into a Corn Cob"

dis stuff Remind me of dat one Tweet dat go like "'im Not owned' i insist as i slowly transform Into a Corn Cob"

because you made a dumb report that won't stick? you got head problems chief

your publicly admitting to misuse of the drama board as a joke, don't make yourself look stupid

using totalbuiscuts laughing face postmortem as a meme... how insensitive u troll

if it was a joke it wasn't funny

anyone who likes pineapple on pizza is dumb

dont ban tony because i like him