Buying a house that someone died in; yay or nay?

Author Topic: Buying a house that someone died in; yay or nay?  (Read 3750 times)

Home buying. REALLY wanna yeet the forget out of my parents house. Me and a buddy are planning to buy a house and pay mortgage for 4-5 years.

Heres the thing. We found a super cheap house for what it is worth. Only "problem" is, someone died in the house due to a Self Delete? I don't remember what the seller said.
But honestly, its morbid but the house is $50,000 while neighboring homes are around double the price. Its literally such a steal.

What do you guys think about death homes?

Hey you get a ghost friend

like 4 people died in my house

didnt get raped by a ghost yet

I lived in a haunted house for several years, the most i saw was unseen forces trying to communicate by tearing paint off of walls or ceilings and moving furniture

I dunno if any of them were Self Deletes, murders, or whatever, but it was certainly haunted

I lived in a historical house from the 1800s for more than a year. I'm sure that place had a body count.
Nothing happened, so yeah. Ghosts is fake

Id kill a man in the house for the house.

only ghost you should be afraid of is the holy ghost. just keep a bible in your nightstand youll be fine

Basically it's down to how you feel about it.

The fact you made this thread makes me think your not ultra excited by the idea so, there's that.

If that stuff clean go for it

check for mold and asbestos first. having to clean that up will completely offset the cheap price of buying the house.

Cheap house hell yes go for it

If creepy stuff happens you can just go to your local church and have a priest "bless" the place and stuff or w/e