Buying a house that someone died in; yay or nay?

Author Topic: Buying a house that someone died in; yay or nay?  (Read 3751 times)

The house is probably super cheap for reasons beyond someone died in it if you can your buddy can afford buying it, js
i'm boosting this one, best response out of the bunch

I don't believe in ghosts so it's basically a yes for me

i'm the one haunting the ghosts bro i got ur back

check the bathrooms for squishy floors, look at the state of the pipes in the house and ask about the septic system of the house before you buy it bro

Make sure the person that died is ‘Deader then Elvis’

get a specter deflector and ur g

Damn, what bumforget town do you live in where you can buy a house for 50k?

post a pic of the trap yo

I mean it depends on the method of Self Delete, if you decide to redecorate and remove the wallpaper to find a shotgun head splat behind it that would be kind of bad.

As a religious person, no. I actually do know some stories about areas which spiritual occurrences have happened. Demonic possession isn't real however, but the idea that things can move around at random actually can be real. Also if you've ever played with an oujia board in your life (something that is forbidden to people like me) then do not move into it at all. I know there are people here that will disagree with me and say that 'religion is all bullstuff' but this it's just what I believe in and you may not agree with it. But this is my take on it

I mean it depends on the method of Self Delete, if you decide to redecorate and remove the wallpaper to find a shotgun head splat behind it that would be kind of bad.
I... I did not think of that possibility.
I was gonna say that a house is a house, whatever what happened there before.
You don't always know what happened in 'normal' houses.
But yeah, that sounds like a terrible discovery.

Either way, i would probably be fine with it.
The fact that you doubt it makes me wonder if it is a good idea.
Do you believe in haunted places, ghosts and the like?
In that case, you might not want to do that.

why are humans so scared of human ghosts? the current house you all live in probably has the corpses of thousands of bugs. i’d be loving stuffting my pants over all those ghost bugs

update: shotgun Self Delete in the bathtub. Theres still a big hole in the tiled wall

update: shotgun Self Delete in the bathtub. Theres still a big hole in the tiled wall

if there's still a hole in the wall then it makes sense why the house is so cheap lmfao

I cant see repairs being a huge cost