Did anyone else join the forums relatively young?

Author Topic: Did anyone else join the forums relatively young?  (Read 3584 times)

yeah, i joined when i was 10, maaybe blf wasn't the best influence for me.

Yea I think I was like 15

And look at me now see what I've become?

other account but yeah
i was loving weird kid

joined in 2009 when i was only 7

Look at my posts from the very beginning.

Short answer : yes i acted way too much like a handicap back in april 2016
i was a loving tard once myself
dont worry about it though
no one who has better things to do will look at posts that far back

10 when my dad bought this game for me, and then 12 when I joined the forums lol

13 or 14 when i joined, i can't remember. I was dumb. The forums taught me to never voice a stupid opinion least you get obliterated for it.

13 or 14 when i joined, i can't remember. I was dumb. The forums taught me to never voice a stupid opinion least you get obliterated for it.
big mood

tbh

i joined when i was 12, now i'm on the verge of turning 23. since i haven't seen any 2008 era blocklanders in this thread i'll try to sum up this experience in the quickest way possible.

when i originally joined i thought i'd only be on here for like a few months or so, but goddamn the community really kept this game and forum strong. hell, a year later after i joined all of my stuff got hacked. that didn't stop me then as a 13 year old kid either, i still loved this place and i still do. as of now, i've met 4 of you in person (sorry pablo, i hope i can get back to you soon!) and i have no idea how the forget i went from "meeting people from the internet is a bad thing" to "these people are my friends but i've never met them in person". seriously, it's crazy. just recently i met sirherg1 right before new years and we had a blast going around chicago in the freezing cold. it just reminds me how powerful this place was and i never thought this place would seriously change my life for the good.

like seriously, if someone made a time machine, came into my room when i begged my mom for this game and told me all of this, i'd literally think that person is crazy. hell, especially with mack and his band stuff, i never thought that would happen either.

i joined when i was 12, now i'm on the verge of turning 23. since i haven't seen any 2008 era blocklanders in this thread i'll try to sum up this experience in the quickest way possible.
Bruh what? I literally said on page one I joined the forums in 2008. But seriously I never expected my self to still frequent these forums 11 years later.

I rarely get on here, I occasionally just say stuff and post (bad that needs to be improved) art.

But I started on the forums as early as 2014 and 2017 sooooo at age 16 and 19.

Not as young as some of the others here, but young enough that this game and forum made a massive impact on who I am as a person, and how I see and interact with others.