Author Topic: Oldest game moment you remember/most nostalgic?  (Read 11486 times)

Not really old, but first time when I played GMod in February of 2014, I tried to drive to the FLATTYWOOD sign in gm_flatgrass in a HL2 Jeep, only to be confused as hell when I hit an invisible wall.

BL-related nostalgic moment. I remember my little 8-year-old self being amazed by the little fridge interior and building a campfire inside there.

When I was honestly too young to be seeing even let alone playing games like Halo, my Mom took me to what was then my Dad's old place he used to stay before we moved in together. He was playing Halo on the original Xbox, I was so curious about it, and begged to play. My Mom was obviously uncomfortable with the idea of me playing such a violent game, so she settled on just letting me watch my Dad play. I still remember that day like it was yesterday. I remember when he finally let me play, too.

only 90s kids remember GSFGhost's maps

Was playing BL on Ashton's server, we built up a small CTF with vehicles and a few teleport links on map_spyglass
Had a server of like 16 people and yet was still too easy for it to only be me and Ashton on one team, I was just listening to tunes while running around with ephi's shotgun

other things i vividly remember are mostly from minecraft building hot air balloons and floating islands
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 12:49:51 AM by phflack »

pinball for windows xp/rollercoaster tycoon/stronghold crusader

or that stuffty battleship game that came in cereal boxes

The first non-EC rated game I remember playing was Rollercoaster Tycoon 2. I used to watch my older sisters play it back at our old house, when we had two computers in the basement. At some point I was watching one of them play it and she got bored and asked me if I wanted to play. I don't remember what happened after that, but I do remember looking at the main menu and shouting to my dad that my sister let me play RCT2, because I was so excited.

haha i started playing gmod in 2004
Not really old, but first time when I played GMod in February of 2014, I tried to drive to the FLATTYWOOD sign in gm_flatgrass in a HL2 Jeep, only to be confused as hell when I hit an invisible wall.