trogtor suffering from ethical egoism

Poll

Has the thread served it's purpose?

Yes
16 (28.6%)
No
40 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: trogtor suffering from ethical egoism  (Read 8358 times)

its figure
howd u figure it out? not that i dont believe you but i haven't seen anything particularly indicative of figures style of posting

yea ok bro how many spastics browse dis forum who like naruto and know people who can model and hate mr bones and consistently buy forum alts and who is also friends wit the other naruto alt guy who says he's limerick

What does literally any of this have to do with Tito lmfao? He's not even banned you loving mongrel

Although it was stuffty of MM to copy an idea just to ride on the hype of it, Trog's response to it really did bother me.
But we're all to busy with the 'who' than the 'what', right?

yea ok bro how many spastics browse dis forum who like naruto and know people who can model and hate mr bones and consistently buy forum alts and who is also friends wit the other naruto alt guy who says he's limerick

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=159344

What does literally any of this have to do with Tito lmfao? He's not even banned you loving mongrel
o.o

limerick makes a lot more sense than figure since ive never seen figure model anything and post it to forums before he Self Deleted

maybe its actually naruto

O_O its tito
go figure
its figure
o.o

hello figure
Based handicap

It was Nix the whole time. I'm a loving genius.

which is figure though

tfw your drama backfires solely because you are bedpost