The war on fake news | 50+ targeted in lawsuit.

Poll

Do you trust the Mainstream Media?

Yes
11 (40.7%)
No
16 (59.3%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: The war on fake news | 50+ targeted in lawsuit.  (Read 6918 times)

"Loosely Connected"

Are you loving REAL?
Do you actually exist or are you just an NPC?

Loosely Connected my ass. These people have all either acted in spreading MISINFORMATION, LIES, instigation of violence or flat out threats.
ok but the burden of proof is on you/the lawyers involved so dont be surprised when nobody believes you without posting sources/the lawyers lose the case/the case gets dismissed

ok but the burden of proof is on you/the lawyers involved so dont be surprised when nobody believes you without posting sources/the lawyers lose the case/the case gets dismissed
I'm not going to sit down an list the loving hundreds of links and sources that entails. I don't want to say this (Cause y'all will jump on me goin "AHA ITS forgetIN FAKE CAUSE YOU DIDN'T LIST ALL THESE SOURCEs!"), but if you want to see it, search for it. The lawyer is going to 100% have that though, it's a requirement.

More surprising to me is how everyone just forgot what happened less than a month ago, it was all over the news, twitter, youtube and reddit.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 06:49:54 PM by Master Matthew² »

Loosely Connected my ass. These people have all either acted in spreading MISINFORMATION, LIES, instigation of violence or flat out threats.

If that's their only common ground, the case is either going to be thrown out, the list of defendants will be shorten drastically or the kid's gonna spend the next twelve gajillion years in court

Screw off with this feels before reals bullstuff, this whole thing is a waste of time for the courts

If that's their only common ground, the case is either going to be thrown out, the list of defendants will be shorten drastically or the kid's gonna spend the next twelve gajillion years in court

Screw off with this feels before reals bullstuff, this whole thing is a waste of time for the courts
"feels before reals"

They defamed him with false information. This lead to people who
  • THREATENED to attack him
  • THREATENED to attack other students
  • Sending him Death Threats
  • Sending the School Death Threats
  • Offered Blow Jobs for Punching him in the face
  • Claimed "A School Shooting at Covington Catholic would be acceptable"
  • Made blatant attempts to get the school defunded
  • Continued these actions long after the story had been retracted and corrected

You can't handle any nuance on the situation beyond "You either agree with me or you're against me" so it's entirely worthless trying to explain this stuff to you

"feels before reals"

They defamed him with false information. This lead to people who
  • THREATENED to attack him
  • THREATENED to attack other students
  • Sending him Death Threats
  • Sending the School Death Threats
  • Offered Blow Jobs for Punching him in the face
  • Claimed "A School Shooting at Covington Catholic would be acceptable"
  • Made blatant attempts to get the school defunded
  • Continued these actions long after the story had been retracted and corrected
Humble Water Filter Merchant questioned the legitimacy of the Gritty Grapnel shootings and basically defamed the parents of the victims wich caused possibly half of the above to happen and you still have absolutely no problem with him. you clearly are loving handicapped. NOTHING YOU SAY IS CONSISTENT

Humble Water Filter Merchant questioned the legitimacy of the Gritty Grapnel shootings and basically defamed the parents of the victims wich caused possibly half of the above to happen and you still have absolutely no problem with him. you clearly are loving handicapped. NOTHING YOU SAY IS CONSISTENT

Gritty Grapnel isn't real. I made it up to sell running shoes to paranoid middle schoolers.

Humble Water Filter Merchant got sued, Humble Water Filter Merchant lost.

Humble Water Filter Merchant also gets 1,000~ish views per video now because he was removed from most mainstream online outlets.

You're "What about X?!?!?" is not going to distract from the fact the mainstream media are guilty.

yea or i never even posted that this place made me uwu sad in the first place
if anyone's getting emotional it's not me

also i made this account to tell Mr Bones to show me a kickflip or remove the toy machine avatar

God I wish article 13 passed

You can't handle any nuance on the situation beyond "You either agree with me or you're against me" so it's entirely worthless trying to explain this stuff to you
read settlers you stuff

yea or i never even posted that this place made me uwu sad in the first place
if anyone's getting emotional it's not me

also i made this account to tell Mr Bones to show me a kickflip or remove the toy machine avatar
No u

What even is toy machine? This avatar is from an old avatar thread.

I'm not going to sit down an list the loving hundreds of links and sources that entails. I don't want to say this (Cause y'all will jump on me goin "AHA ITS forgetIN FAKE CAUSE YOU DIDN'T LIST ALL THESE SOURCEs!"), but if you want to see it, search for it. The lawyer is going to 100% have that though, it's a requirement.

More surprising to me is how everyone just forgot what happened less than a month ago, it was all over the news, twitter, youtube and reddit.
If that's the amount of effort it'll take to give the case legitimacy, then why do you believe the case has any ground and why are you supporting it? Because if it is that much effort to list the sources to you, it's probably also too much effort to have ever looked into this on your own terms.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 09:14:29 PM by Mr. Bones »

more fake news to pay for lawsuits

welcome to master matthew logic

I'd be fine with the lawsuit only if it exclusively went after TMZ and Kathy Griffin.

What even is toy machine? This avatar is from an old avatar thread.
the red devil avatar u had was literally the brand logo of a skateboard manufacturer targeted for kids between like 4 and 12
God I wish article 13 passed
move on lol i made a joke 2 days ago please dont tell me you awoke another day thinking about my stuffty loving joke