The war on fake news | 50+ targeted in lawsuit.

Poll

Do you trust the Mainstream Media?

Yes
11 (40.7%)
No
16 (59.3%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: The war on fake news | 50+ targeted in lawsuit.  (Read 6907 times)

Donnie why the forget did you come back? I thought you hated it here and tried to get yourself banned?
Matthew’s stupidity aside, you do realize as far as defamation/libel/slander cases go, this one is actually pretty solid and has legitimate legal footing to stand on right?
getting a little personal over some eurofriend making jokes of people you have never met before doing really dumb things

are we really gonna slam donnie when matthew said that Humble Water Filter Merchant is a reliabe news source

« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 10:13:36 AM by Biqus »

nope no clue this news is super american but im making fun of what im reading in the article in the OP of the thread we are posting in

Didn't you have a meltdown because of your complete and total lack of knowledge about anything remotely related to politics, let alone american issues? What the forget is your damage lady? Do you ENJOY being handicapped? Does it get you hard? Is feeding Dunning-Kruger your kink? What the forget is this?

Also it's funny how all of you are so focused on DUNKING ON MATTHEW HUEHUE you're willing to make yourselves look like handicaps arguing against the fact that the mainstream media is indeed bias and pushes borderline propaganda and fake news. Even if Matthew is a dipstuff, does the sky suddenly turn purple because he says its blue? Are we really doing this?

Didn't you have a meltdown because of your complete and total lack of knowledge about anything remotely related to politics
no?

you type like youre going through one though

are we really gonna slam donnie when matthew said that Humble Water Filter Merchant is a reliabe news source
Matthew is a broken record. Nothing he hasnt said before.

I said compared to mainstream sources he is more reliable. It was an insult cause the mainstream media is so loving crazy that even Alex "I don't like em turning the friggin frogs gay" Jones is more reliable than the Mainstream "Smiling while having the wrong skin color is tribal" Media.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 11:34:44 AM by Master Matthew² »

you type like youre going through one though

God you're so loving pathetic, you bitch moan whine and stuff talk about how much you hate this site, how these forums make you feel uwu sad and you still come on here

you wont like deus ex when hes angry,,,,,,,,,

deus ex has high blood pressure

God you're so loving pathetic, you bitch moan whine and stuff talk about how much you hate this site, how these forums make you feel uwu sad and you still come on here
He must be a masochist

yea or i never even posted that this place made me uwu sad in the first place
if anyone's getting emotional it's not me

also i made this account to tell Mr Bones to show me a kickflip or remove the toy machine avatar

yea or i never even posted that this place made me uwu sad in the first place
if anyone's getting emotional it's not me

also i made this account to tell Mr Bones to show me a kickflip or remove the toy machine avatar

If you think that's an example of getting emotional you probably piss and stuff yourself when someone slightly raises their voice at your dumbassery

I can feel my spine turning to gelatinous slime just conversing with your wibbly wobbly persona