The war on fake news | 50+ targeted in lawsuit.

Poll

Do you trust the Mainstream Media?

Yes
11 (40.7%)
No
16 (59.3%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: The war on fake news | 50+ targeted in lawsuit.  (Read 6926 times)

If you think that's an example of getting emotional you probably piss and stuff yourself when someone slightly raises their voice at your dumbassery

I can feel my spine turning to gelatinous slime just conversing with your wibbly wobbly persona
:(

sooooooooooooo just like every other defamation/libel/slander case where someone's pissed because had personal damages as a result of libel?

Not at all, are you serious? If they were shooting for a standard libel case they wouldn't be suing 50+ people, it's literally a smash and grab that will most likely not be for the kid's benefit. Anyone morally grandstanding about the kid how his personal life is being damaged by the internet meltdown fail to realize just how much worse it can get with subtly malicious proceedings like this

Media being held accountable for liable: Here's why that's bad

This suit isn't holding them accountable, it's just a shakedown for the lawyer's sake
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 02:11:08 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

If you think that's an example of getting emotional you probably piss and stuff yourself when someone slightly raises their voice at your dumbassery

I can feel my spine turning to gelatinous slime just conversing with your wibbly wobbly persona
you sound like you pant while talking

This suit isn't holding them accountable, it's just a shakedown for the lawyer's sake

There is literally no difference as long as they suffer damages for it

You act like a situation like this only serves one purpose, stop being so obtuse

you sound like you pant while talking

Dont project your internalized fatphobia onto me you pudgy turd

Dont project your internalized fatphobia onto me you pudgy turd

getting a little personal over some eurofriend making jokes of people you have never met before doing really dumb things

You quoted the wrong quote from Grimlock.

There is literally no difference as long as they suffer damages for it

You act like a situation like this only serves one purpose, stop being so obtuse

If you think this is going to do anything you're an idealist or an idiot

If you think this is going to do anything you're an idealist or an idiot
If you think it's going to do nothing you're either delusional or desperate.

best case scenario: kid gets martyred for idiots, by idiots, and to idiots

best case scenario: kid gets martyred for idiots, by idiots, and to idiots

These loving brain busters thought nuking a child for smiling while white would end anywhere good. No stuff he's a martyr, and they have no one to blame but themselves. However, considering the current situation, that is the least of their concerns.

The difference here is that you're a knee-jerking rube who's all hopped up on self-righteousness and indignance and I'm laughing at the fact that his lawyer targeted 50 people who are loosely connected at best

The difference here is that you're a knee-jerking rube who's all hopped up on self-righteousness and indignance and I'm laughing at the fact that his lawyer targeted 50 people who are loosely connected at best
"Loosely Connected"

Are you loving REAL?
Do you actually exist or are you just an NPC?

Loosely Connected my ass. These people have all either acted in spreading MISINFORMATION, LIES, instigation of violence or flat out threats.

"Loosely Connected"

Are you loving REAL?
Do you actually exist or are you just an NPC?

Loosely Connected my ass. These people have all either acted in spreading MISINFORMATION, LIES, instigation of violence or flat out threats.
you type like a robot and i hate it