The war on fake news | 50+ targeted in lawsuit.

Poll

Do you trust the Mainstream Media?

Yes
11 (40.7%)
No
16 (59.3%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: The war on fake news | 50+ targeted in lawsuit.  (Read 6899 times)

Wait so is everyone trolling Mathew because he's an infowhores watching lobotomite or is everyone actually handicapped and not just pretending?

Wait so is everyone trolling Mathew because he's an infowhores watching lobotomite or is everyone actually handicapped and not just pretending?
its fun to take the piss out of because of mr lawyer's master plan to sue every person on the planet, and the kid's scenario of trying to back paddle after going a bit overboard during a surprise recording of a protest
the article on it's own is just about letters going "we will sue you >:(" being sent out to people with no real expectation of results like yea okay this will fix muh reputation

its fun to take the piss out of because of mr lawyer's master plan to sue every person on the planet, and the kid's scenario of trying to back paddle after going a bit overboard during a surprise recording of a protest
the article on it's own is just about letters going "we will sue you >:(" being sent out to people with no real expectation of results like yea okay this will fix muh reputation
He smiled, he loving smiled.
That's not going over board.
The media lost their stuff and instigated many character attacks and perpetuated personal attacks. Many of whom did so directly.

I hope every one of them loses their jobs the way they wanted him to never be able to succeed because to them, he didn't deserve to excel because he had the wrong politics and the wrong skin color.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 01:13:53 PM by Master Matthew² »

-Accidental DoublePost-
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 10:57:16 PM by Master Matthew² »

He smiled, he loving smiled.
That's not going over board.
The media lost their stuff and instigated many character attacks and perpetuated personal attacks. Many of whom did so directly.

I hope every one of them loses their jobs the way they wanted him to never be able to succeed because to them, he didn't deserve to excel because he had the wrong politics and the wrong skin color.
? why double post the same post as a quote? are you trying to channel lord tony?

Matthew’s stupidity aside, you do realize as far as defamation/libel/slander cases go, this one is actually pretty solid and has legitimate legal footing to stand on right?

Matthew’s stupidity aside, you do realize as far as defamation/libel/slander cases go, this one is actually pretty solid and has legitimate legal footing to stand on right?
nope no clue this news is super american but im making fun of what im reading in the article in the OP of the thread we are posting in

Ffs. The TV news media has lied thousands of times. Yes even Fox which is now selling out to Disney.

Then why isn't it on the list?
And whats your loving angle?

i think he thinks the world is getting forgeted by mainstream society, and the least problematic source of information is sites on the fringes like cnn

So it's a "No, it is everyone else who is wrong" situation?
Huh.

nope no clue this news is super american but im making fun of what im reading in the article in the OP of the thread we are posting in

Donnie why the forget did you come back? I thought you hated it here and tried to get yourself banned?

Donnie why the forget did you come back? I thought you hated it here and tried to get yourself banned?
Oh it’s donnie. THAT explains the inherent stupidity.

this one is actually pretty solid and has legitimate legal footing to stand on right?

this whole suit is basically a legal smash and grab lol

because it's NOT my list.
That's a list of companies, people and personalities being sued over defamation in the recent Covington Catholic Controversy.

i think he thinks the world is getting forgeted by mainstream society, and the least problematic source of information is sites on the fringes like cnn
Except these "Fringe sites" and "fringe" people were gaining huge amounts of traction, and making major headway. Then every Mainstream Site either nuked them or hid them away. This was an artificial attempt to remove an upcoming alternative media and competition because the mainstream has gone loving insane. They have no idea how to compete or remain in the running, all they know how to do is manipulate, lie and pull underhanded stuff.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 11:05:41 PM by Master Matthew² »

matthew can you let the adults that know what they're talking about instead of spreading fake news yourself? you got banned from acc for a reason you know

this whole suit is basically a legal smash and grab lol
sooooooooooooo just like every other defamation/libel/slander case where someone's pissed because had personal damages as a result of libel? Kid's got a really solid case overall as far as this type of case goes. Most people that cry defamation/libel/slander do not, especially as he's not a public figure.

I'm not saying he's going to win but despite Matthew's attempts to prove otherwise he's got a great chance in my eyes. 
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 03:09:47 AM by Grimlock² »