-Farming- Open again! Featuring desert :0

Author Topic: -Farming- Open again! Featuring desert :0  (Read 19373 times)

what kind of server is this conan..........

great to see some nicely made gamemodes crop up in BL (no pun intended). also a bit refreshing to find a small reason to play this game again :p

great to see some nicely made gamemodes crop up in BL (no pun intended). also a bit refreshing to find a small reason to play this game again :p
This server has defiantly grown since it's opening.
Conan really has planted this server at the top of the list.

conan put the hammer down on corruption and big business finding my exploit. for a brief fleeting moment i had it all; horses with carts over the horizon

conan put the hammer down on corruption and big business finding my exploit. for a brief fleeting moment i had it all; horses with carts over the horizon
dreams of capitalistic exploitation crushed by the threat of my communist banhammer, the proletariat do not stand for such behavior.....

in other news, i added donation link and donation info on OP

dreams of capitalistic exploitation crushed by the threat of my communist banhammer, the proletariat do not stand for such behavior.....

in other news, i added donation link and donation info on OP
Why not implement a prison system, make known exploits illegal and reward reports with in-game $$$.

Why not implement a prison system, make known exploits illegal and reward reports with in-game $$$.
or i can just ask ppl to explain what they exploited when a new one shows up, since no known exploit goes unpatched for long, but yeah i dont mind giving a reward

anyone who ever thinks adding a prison system to any gamemode is a good idea should be tied to a tree and shot