-Farming- Open again! Featuring desert :0

Author Topic: -Farming- Open again! Featuring desert :0  (Read 19371 times)

Why is there a handicapped slur filter that kicks you from the game for saying the... unholy word.... and steals your money like a loving jew? Why not just.... BLOCK the message?? Woah, who woulda thought of that!? What ever happened to *****??

Why is there a handicapped slur filter that kicks you from the game for saying the... unholy word.... and steals your money like a loving jew? Why not just.... BLOCK the message?? Woah, who woulda thought of that!? What ever happened to *****??
Why not stop being tribal?

Why not stop being tribal?
Did I say I was being tribal?

It's really stupid to have that in the first place, I was just trying it out to see what would happen and lo and behold I lose half as punishment. Guess I didn't see the 'first warning' that they gave me

Did I say I was being tribal?
It's really stupid to have that in the first place, I was just trying it out to see what would happen and lo and behold I lose half as punishment. Guess I didn't see the 'first warning' that they gave me

lmfao

roule, you've entirely missed the purpose of such a filter, it's in place to keep the server a comfy chill place for everyone.

if i ever catch you acting in this way on the server you will be perma'd, there is no room for drama.

would you steal candy from a convenience store if nobody is looking, with the idea of "lets try it out and see what would happen"? its your fault for trying and failing to bypass the filter - and even if you did get through, you'd be slapped with a mute or ban. there's no good reason to test the boundary of the rules when its pretty clear we're not okay with you breaking them, and its not even that harsh of a rule to begin with.

suck it up, its only half your money and a kick. its not that hard to make it back with some effort, or find a bunch of chests.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 03:50:31 AM by Conan »

clown ass mfers be like :

bruh people say monday all the time in blockland you should know this by now

bruh people say monday all the time in blockland you should know this by now
yes, but not on my christian farmersonly profile page

imagine getting upset over a swear filter