Brave | Chrome but better

Author Topic: Brave | Chrome but better  (Read 2072 times)

why are you advertising a browser on the blockland forum
probably a shill

Just use Microsoft Edge 4Head

loving Brave shills, Brave was never about privacy in the first place. Fingerprinting Protection does jack stuff and brave devs only said they want to change ad monetization and slightly improve the default security of chromium. Brave has been remotely injecting HTTP ad headers on your requests so certain websites you visit can easily identify you.

Came here expecting to see people belittling whatever this is out of pure blind instinct

Am not dissatisfied

Lets all use Edge and Bing too

If it doesn't use a lot of RAM like chrome does then it might be a good deal.

loving Brave shills, Brave was never about privacy in the first place. Fingerprinting Protection does jack stuff and brave devs only said they want to change ad monetization and slightly improve the default security of chromium. Brave has been remotely injecting HTTP ad headers on your requests so certain websites you visit can easily identify you.

Ah, an actual critique, interesting

i use opera
opera has a built in vpn which is why i used to use it

the ebil jews are tracking me down with chrome, CLEARLY THEY MUST NOT BE ON BRAVE TOO! BRAVE GOOD

just use opera if you're that concerned about security and built-in adblock.
or just go full wacko and use a vpn and tor in a 4:3 window that takes up less than half of your screen. you know maximizing your window gives websites more data to track you, right? you mean to tell me you're still maximizing your browser in 2019?

you know maximizing your window gives websites more data to track you, right? you mean to tell me you're still maximizing your browser in 2019?

explain this

"VidMe | YouTube but better"

I use Opera, it sucks less than brave and is also Chromium based