Sleep/Donnie

Author Topic: Sleep/Donnie  (Read 5819 times)

How this started

This all started a couple weeks ago in the Apex Legends thread. Deus posted about his aim being bad and I decided to chime in saying my aim sucked with M+KB and I preferred controller/did better with controller on the game. Donnie replied stating that I'm essentially playing with a handicap, fair enough but I disagreed, and added a snotty "more easy kills for me cause I use keyboard and am better than you" comment. It devolved into an argument, read page three and onward. I don't think I am entirely innocent here, I should have just quit posting yes (I eventually just stopped replying to him) but this dude is a loving nut.

Eventually he took to discord and added me to continue this stuff there, I wasn't interested and at this point found him to be pretty annoying so I just blocked him. After people tried re-railing the thread, he decided he NEEDS the last word and cannot simply drop it so he goes on to post this:
edit: nvm he blocked me

good conclusion

*whistling*
https://www.pcgamer.com/mouse-and-keyboard-players-are-destroying-controller-users-in-overwatch-on-console/
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759250444
https://www.pcworld.com/article/246176/can_a_gamepad_beat_a_keyboard_and_mouse_.html
https://www.esportstalk.com/blog/keyboard-and-mouse-vs-controller-1996/
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-reason-for-the-rise-of-keyboard-and-mouse-users-in-Rainbow-Six-Seige-on-PS4-Don-t-they-know-it-technically-counts-as-cheating
https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/3zdxz2/keyboard_vs_controller/ <- actually has mr bones in the comments

At this point I'm pretty much forced to reply to him because he cites some random person in his link wall as me, which it isn't, so at this point I reply just to say it isn't me and I tell him to take a hint and forget off.

He didn't do this whole 'continue my bullstuff elsewhere' shtick to just me either, he did it to Vigil too:

I really didn’t want to have to perpetuate any of this garbage but you decided to @ me with this stuff on a server after blocking me.

I theorize that he couldn't stop replying and had to continue to a conclusion because he really wants to know he's right/have a mental victory? I don't know, at this point several people have told him to drop it and I gave up on trying to tell him that as well and that finally ended this stuff. Whether I am right or wrong in my argument about peripherals is irrelevant, my point is that Donnie is obsessive and really loving annoying.

But it all ended, 'sall good right? No-

This ain't over vro!

Regarding Celau's recent drama, I posted a few times in there and the other day I made the point that I thought pooping on Celau after he's gone is kind of pointless/stupid. Whether you agree(d) or not, fair enough, not really the point. I guess me and Donnie never formally ended our debate, so out of the woodwork he came and decided to chime in. I stated he was taking that whole thing out of context, and apologized to Ike/the others for it seemed I was intending to incite a fight with my point about Celau, which I really didn't mean to. Figured that'd be it.

"But wait, I need to continue this stuff with Bones! I can't just stop replying, I need to win!! AAAA!!!"

you are the one that is taking it out of context. "other forms to continue arguments"???. I told you 5 times, people were complaining in the thread about our argument, so I went to Discord, this is normal behavior so you don't clutter a thread with off-topic posts? We made 5 pages of posts in that thread, you realize this???

mr bones you cant keep pretending you arent reading this
"I know you're there bro, you can't ignore me, I must defeat you >:)"

I reply telling him to forget off and whatever, he posts again, so I decided I'm just gonna drama this dude. I am not going to dig into his history, for I'm not in a place to do that, but this dude is obsessive and really loving annoying. Move the forget on and grow up Donnie.

Thoughts?

God damn, he's holding a huge vendetta against you and others for forgetall.  I guess we called  Donnie one too many .

long overdue. dudes a huge moron

he sent me a cool video on discord /nosupport

Move the forget on and grow up Donnie.
>creates a drama about me

Yeah and I blocked you because I clearly did not want to talk to you
then why did you continue on the forum literally 10 minutes later??

bones is a bonehead but donnie is a bin of garbage

drama made by a troglodyte against a bonehead who takes titty pills. who will win?

you are one of the least creditable to make this social commentary

drama made by a troglodyte against a bonehead who takes titty pills. who will win?
definitely not you.

definitely not you.
i'm the one in the closet wearing a superman costume

come out of the closet

he sent me a cool video on discord /nosupport
edd is actually a furry supporter and a trans-ally?

yasss queen!

donnie can be a twat at times but
... I wasn't interested and at this point found him to be pretty annoying so I just blocked him.
At this point I'm pretty much forced to reply to him ... so at this point I reply just to say it isn't me and I tell him to take a hint and forget off.
I theorize that he couldn't stop replying and had to continue to a conclusion because he really wants to know he's right/have a mental victory?
I reply telling him to forget off and whatever, he posts again, so I decided I'm just gonna drama this dude.
you spend so much time theorising and telling people that they're looking to be right all the time in an argument, yet you can't control yourself in nearly any discussion you include yourself in by your own admission.  so many of your problems would be solved by just not getting into arguments in the first place, and especially if you didn't feel the need to be so vitriolic and dismissive in any argument you got yourself into.  you dig your own hole, almost every time, and yet you're surprised every time someone cares enough to call you out on it.

...and I gave up on trying to tell him that as well and that finally ended this stuff.
> this topic

Whether I am right or wrong in my argument about peripherals is irrelevant...
... and added a snotty "more easy kills for me cause I use keyboard and am better than you" comment.
> mocks donnie; says the argument is irrelevant when he gets stuff on for it
not only is this argument entirely relevant considering you deliberately intended to mock him, your entire argumentative-for-the-sake-of-arguing personality is put on a pedestal and you wonder why this random man from the netherlands seems so annoyed with you in particular

I guess me and Donnie never formally ended our debate, so out of the woodwork he came and decided to chime in.
except he's entirely right; you have a habit of jumping into arguments you were never invested in to argue points nobody needed to argue.  he's telling you you're not the kind of person who should be arguing on these topics, considering you can't stand the idea of arguing in private instead of airing your dirty laundry and try to brush off everyone who calls you out for it as irrelevant.  evidently, the message didn't get through to you, considering you still feel the need to fight about it to the point that you need to make an entire drama on him that's almost entirely predicated on him calling you out on your bullstuff

frankly, if anyone's
obsessive and really loving annoying
it's you yourself; you spend countless hours peppering all your arguments with snide comments and dismissive strawmanning, making points nobody even needed to make, insulting whichever "side" of an argument looked more in the right, and generally being a pain in the ass for everyone who interacts with you.  you are not the right person to be making this drama, because all of the issues and arguments you present were a direct result of your own ignorant and provocative actions.

for your own and everyone else's sake,
Move the forget on and grow up