Sleep/Donnie

Author Topic: Sleep/Donnie  (Read 5820 times)

i dont understand anything about this drama that warrants me even giving an ounce of a forget.

i dont understand anything about this drama that warrants me even giving an ounce of a forget.

so is it safe to say that you have made a post saying that you don't care 👀

idk powerdag yeah bones can provoke the stuff out of people and this is kind of a case of pot meets kettle but still hoot displays some pretty pathetic behavior for like no reason at all. not to mention he announced his departure only to never actually leave and voila here we are with more drama because thats kind of what happens when hoot interacts with people. and thats not even putting it all on hoot because ofc alot of these forgets are only on here to be miserable and forget with people

idk I just feel like it isnt entirely fair to discredit bones when hoot has pisspoor interactions like this with a lot of users

I understand I have been rather provocative with people before, but I genuinely don't believe that was what I did with hoot.

I don’t want to be associated with this drama. Donnie apologized and the situation was made up (despite it not really being much of a situation to begin with).

apex legends has a start forum argument feature? gonna go download this game now

apex legends has a start forum argument feature? gonna go download this game now
i can't believe how far technology has come

idk powerdag yeah bones can provoke the stuff out of people and this is kind of a case of pot meets kettle but still hoot displays some pretty pathetic behavior for like no reason at all. not to mention he announced his departure only to never actually leave and voila here we are with more drama because thats kind of what happens when hoot interacts with people. and thats not even putting it all on hoot because ofc alot of these forgets are only on here to be miserable and forget with people
a lot of what toothed deer does is unprovoked. not all of it, but a lot of it. he's generally posting garbage and then attacks people either unprovoked or when people call him out for doing such. this isn't exactly a new development either.

after all these years is it still somehow a shock to you that hoot takes a lot of things personally? do you people not learn or do you just enjoy taking advantage of that to put yourself on your special little moral high ground

nice the forum gays are banding together

nice the forum gays are banding together
allow us to introduce ourselves

yo my name is tyeriaki chicken. whose ass am i eating tonight

Cummo gang is just an attempt to make the forums more active