[News] valve doesn't allow rape game, gaming rapists mad

Author Topic: [News] valve doesn't allow rape game, gaming rapists mad  (Read 3064 times)

original link

in this reddit thread they tried to discuss this
https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/ay5jsl/valve_says_it_wont_publish_game_about_raping_women/

a lot of Intelligent Gamers are complaining that valve is violating the first amendment by not letting them rape virtual women

discus

how dare valve not allow me to rape people
they usually have such good quality control and amazing products in their store
im gonna blow off some steam by playing shower with your dad simulator, postal 2, and hatred to take my mind off of this

because the loving handicapped owners have loving anger issues

if you don't want a lasting hate train dont delete such a amazing loving game without having massive loving anger issues kid

watch as these salty loving handicapped mondays vac ban me again hahahahaha

go ahead and ban me loving gay mondaywell because i dont even wanna be on your disgusting toxic as loving forget service anymore loving handicapped ass kid

im going back to origin and taunt your lil sorry loving ass there because youtubers dont use your stuffty platform because its dead and horrendously loving toxic

so either learn how to stop anger issues or loving kill your self because we dont want your stuffty steam in this world kid

so go ahead and flame all you loving want because that is just gonna expose your anger issues and prove to us that your triggered you depressed piece of stuff
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 03:36:05 PM by Biqus »

lol wtf
how dare valve not allow me to rape people
they usually have such good quality control and amazing products in their store
im gonna blow off some steam by playing shower with your dad simulator, postal 2, and hatred to take my mind off of this
oh hi

redditors are now saying that the steam zionists are censoring what true gamers desire...

If true gamers desire rape, then i no longer want to be a gamer

im having a heated gamer moment right now -_-#

Why are people getting angry over commons sense

If true gamers desire rape, then i no longer want to be a gamer

if you don't drink gamer water you were never a "true" gamer to begin with..........

now all that's left is for steam to ban unity games

on god if you legit try to defend a game about being a serial rapist then youre  basically mentally handicapped and should probably seek some loving help jesus christ

headset: on
monster can: open
rape day: playing

yup, it's gamer time B)

now all that's left is for steam to ban unity games
what about DUSK? DUSK is loving AMAZING and it's on unity.

just ban the Unity shovelware.
Unity is an amazing engine that gets weighed down by endless shovelware and stuff games.

dood im sure he mean the barebone ass unity games like those ones that use that bootlegged unturned template