question for ike the generic

Author Topic: question for ike the generic  (Read 3875 times)

Yeah he put small BruhBombs in em. Government had to recall em. That's when they had to escape the US and move all operations to China, making them the enemy of the war.
if that's so then i bet china is polluted with these bruh moments

although that makes me curious now, who made these bruhbombs and how are they so powerful enough that it contains an entire bruh moment

although that makes me curious now, who made these bruhbombs and how are they so powerful enough that it contains an entire bruh moment

well Elon Musk was experimenting with Human Brains and found out that bruh moments instigate intense atomic rumbles within the brain, so he harnessed this energy for weaponry, turning him against America. He was Riddler of the Bruh Moment war.

what the forget is this topic

a piece of history, my friend

jesus, i never knew elon musk was that kind of guy. he was kinda cool too

however im confused, did humans ever feel these bruh moments? how do we know if something is truly a bruh moment

jesus, i never knew elon musk was that kind of guy. he was kinda cool too

however im confused, did humans ever feel these bruh moments? how do we know if something is truly a bruh moment

We know its a bruh moment when we witness one. That triggers Bruhions in our brain to shake, causing Atoms to rumble. Elon Musk abused this.

this thread is going very

HOW DID THIS TOPIC TURN INTO A DEBATE ABOUT ALTERNATE TIMELINES

so, no rooster and ball torture?