New Zealand's confusing Christian Mosque gets shot up.

Author Topic: New Zealand's confusing Christian Mosque gets shot up.  (Read 11243 times)

go away no one wanted to hear your opinion about lgbtq+

What confuses me is the town is called Christchurch and it has 2 muslim mosques in it.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-17/new-zealand-police-demand-kiwi-farms-messsage-board-preserve-ip-addresses-and-email
Responding to the preservation request, Kiwi Farms owner Joshua Moon - a US citizen living abroad, asked "Is this a joke? I'm not turning over information abouit my users. The person responsible for posting the video and manifesto PDF is myself."
Tell your superiors they're going to make the entire country and its government look like clowns by trying to censor the Internet. You're a small, irrelevant island nation barely more recognizable than any other nameless pacific sovereignty. You do not have the clout to eradicate a video from the Internet and you do not have the legal reach to imprison everyone whose posted it. If anyone turns over to you the information they're asking for they're not only cowards, but they're loving idiots.
iban might be digging himself into a hole but we'll see

« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 09:00:43 AM by Master Matthew² »

Holy stuff, New Zealand is an actual loving stuffhole.
liberals: exist
matthew: DEGENERATE COUNTRY SJW PARADISE NATIONWIDE SAFE SPACE REEEE

Iban has the right idea. NZ is overreaching.

i dont know shutting down kiwifarms would do the world a service

I wouldn't know. If NZ wants to block them go for it but don't go asking for user's private data over a shooting

liberals: exist
matthew: DEGENERATE COUNTRY SJW PARADISE NATIONWIDE SAFE SPACE REEEE
You clearly ignored the absolute lack of consideration for basic privacy.
Also New Zealand seems to think they have way more power than they do.

i dont know shutting down kiwifarms would do the world a service

I didn't know you had a thread there

I never understood why people disliked centrists, could you clue me in?
overwhelming tendency to support the status quo by any means

this is a good illustration of that
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/05/23/opinion/international-world/centrists-democracy.html
this has historically lead to their supporting fascists over revolutionaries.

The thing is they aren't wrong, the further left or right you go the closer in ideology their arguments are
Extremes of either group believe in white supremacy, and propagate it the same way. White people are inherently superior (privileged), everyone else is inferior, and we have to segregate everyone into different classes based on their race to have a proper society. Same stuff, literally the same stuff.
this is the stupidest thing you've ever said, and you said white genocide isn't tribal

I don't argue with handicap commies, crawl back to your commune you friend lipped pusillanimous individual

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 02:40:41 PM by Rotondo »

I don't argue with handicap commies, crawl back to your commune you friend lipped pusillanimous individual
pwn complete

deus ex vaporized by logic

way to prove your point. we've come full circle ladies and gentlemen, internet tough guys are back.