Will you miss my megathreads

Yes wah hah wah hah wah hah
4 (36.4%)
Maybe
0 (0%)
forget no! Let those things burn in hell
7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: The end of BurnoutGT24's stuffty autistic megathreads  (Read 2577 times)

dont listen to jackhammer hes a heckler

The day after KTT nuked Asia
DISCLAIMER: i was extremely bored while making this, but forget, if you're gonna make an autistic megathread then throw in some more autistic stuff

Leland finds himself in the wastelands of Asia, and finds Lucina, GT24, and a bunch of random people I don't even know because they're anime people. In a fit of rage after not being able to slay everyone related to GT24, he grabs a pickaxe and murders one of the anime girls that are with GT24. Lucina tries to stab Leland but he dodges, countering by throwing a Big Mac in her face, giving Lucina the Diabeetus and slowly killing her. Chrom decides that he's had enough but realizes that Sugar has taken him hostage so he cannot go to Lucina and cure her from Diabeetus. "You've caught me fapping to Neptunia Rule 34 for the last time, GT24. Prepare to meet your end!" Leland shouts while riding his Ferrari that he salvaged from the ruins of his doing. GT24 was unable to dodge, getting smashed into a wall while Iffy watches in horror. "Holy stuff! You're not going to get away with that type of stuff around us, friend!" cries William, who grabbed a zweihander and started charging towards Leland. His arm was grazed, but it wasn't long before William found a pickaxe lodged into his arm. "You cannot tell me what to do. You are not my dad." KTT gestures to his arm. "For this, you're paying for the hospital bill- with your life." Leland, consumed in rage, proceeds to brutally beat William with the pickaxe, before finding a dumpster. While Leland bashes William's lifeless body against the dumpster, Iffy has broken into tears, as everyone she's ever known and loved is either dead or dying. KTT hears Iffy's cries, and he turns to her. "Would you like to die?" he says, putting a revolver to her head. Through her tears, she manages to reply "No, please don't kill me!" Leland hears her pleas. "I'm known for not keeping promises sometimes. Good thing to tell you right now. 'Night, you bitch." A dart met Iffy's neck, knocking her out. Leland chuckles to himself, feeling satisfied with the murders he committed. "Saving you for later," he says to Iffy's unconscious body. "You could be useful later."

dont listen to jackhammer hes a heckler
Frick him he could just ignore our last hurrah before I make normal threads again.

The day after KTT nuked Asia
DISCLAIMER: i was extremely bored while making this, but forget, if you're gonna make an autistic megathread then throw in some more autistic stuff

Leland finds himself in the wastelands of Asia, and finds Lucina, GT24, and a bunch of random people I don't even know because they're anime people. In a fit of rage after not being able to slay everyone related to GT24, he grabs a pickaxe and murders one of the anime girls that are with GT24. Lucina tries to stab Leland but he dodges, countering by throwing a Big Mac in her face, giving Lucina the Diabeetus and slowly killing her. Chrom decides that he's had enough but realizes that Sugar has taken him hostage so he cannot go to Lucina and cure her from Diabeetus. "You've caught me fapping to Neptunia Rule 34 for the last time, GT24. Prepare to meet your end!" Leland shouts while riding his Ferrari that he salvaged from the ruins of his doing. GT24 was unable to dodge, getting smashed into a wall while Iffy watches in horror. "Holy stuff! You're not going to get away with that type of stuff around us, friend!" cries William, who grabbed a zweihander and started charging towards Leland. His arm was grazed, but it wasn't long before William found a pickaxe lodged into his arm. "You cannot tell me what to do. You are not my dad." KTT gestures to his arm. "For this, you're paying for the hospital bill- with your life." Leland, consumed in rage, proceeds to brutally beat William with the pickaxe, before finding a dumpster. While Leland bashes William's lifeless body against the dumpster, Iffy has broken into tears, as everyone she's ever known and loved is either dead or dying. KTT hears Iffy's cries, and he turns to her. "Would you like to die?" he says, putting a revolver to her head. Through her tears, she manages to reply "No, please don't kill me!" Leland hears her pleas. "I'm known for not keeping promises sometimes. Good thing to tell you right now. 'Night, you bitch." A dart met Iffy's neck, knocking her out. Leland chuckles to himself, feeling satisfied with the murders he committed. "Saving you for later," he says to Iffy's unconscious body. "You could be useful later."
Now this is awesome. This is going to be the plot for The end of BurnoutGT24's stuffty autistic megathreads: You can (not) throw a tantrum, crash into Crash Canyon, or do whatever happened in Fire Emblem Awakening's plot. But where is Norm Wendell and will the third impact hit and kill all autistic megathreads? Will Jackhammer keep getting butthurt?