Author Topic: No Russian Collusion | The Mueller Probe has been Submitted  (Read 4286 times)

How am I losing you stupid slut? No collusion, no obstruction of justice, emergency declaration not blocked, wall funding confirmed by the Pentagon, Avenatti taking a huge L, where's the loss? A bunch of irrelevant forgetwits on BLF call me an idiot, who even cares?
who cares? obviously you do pal, and everyone whos posting on this thread. wait for the public release

the probe literally cleared his name of russian collusion so far, that doesn't count any other illegal activities, . prove me wrong go ahead. i'll wait, and keep talking stuff you'll get banned again eventually lol.
good to know our president is sitting in office having committed crimes, and no one the balls to do anything about it.

who cares? obviously you do pal, and everyone whos posting on this thread. wait for the public release

the probe literally cleared his name of russian collusion so far, that doesn't count any other illegal activities, . prove me wrong go ahead. i'll wait, and keep talking stuff you'll get banned again eventually lol.
good to know our president is sitting in office having committed crimes, and no one the balls to do anything about it.
you ever think about how your name will be incest if you include in at the beginning and remove the i from it

ceist
inceist
incest

Okay yeah, maybe Annoying Orange didn't collude, but he's still a friend

The funny thing about all this is now the only thing you guys have to fall back on are legitimately pathetic attempts at attacking me for teabagging you handicaps

:)
are you for real?

What crimes? If he committed crimes why is he not in prison? He hasn't been charged has he? Where are you getting this stuff from? LOL

are you for real?

Yes, always

how many libtards you trolled? a lot

trigger the libs, own the libs

you ever think about how your name will be incest if you include in at the beginning and remove the i from it

ceist
inceist
incest
i think about it all the time. ;^)