Someone remade Kitchen in gmod

Author Topic: Someone remade Kitchen in gmod  (Read 10588 times)

no what are u doing ur gonna restart the whole thread

someone finds more research

someone finds more research
It's only the furry boobs in the credits room now

I would download it if the person that made it wasn't a furry.
boo-loving-hoo, the map is made by a furry. what a big goddamn deal.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 07:45:37 PM by BlocklandLuver2145 »

are you saying this Isn't a big deal?

this.

We’re still on about this?

everyone in this thread is dumb
thread over

Hey Weaver is a chad I suggest you guys back down.

You think it is chill to hide anthropomorphic research on a gaming platform where a large percentage of the userbase are children? You are straight up whacked in the brain like the furries that do that stuff, dude. Or, maybe you didn't bother to read the part of the thread that I am talking about and you're clueless, whatever. People should keep their disgusting subhuman smut on their appropriate imageboards where they feel normalized with a bunch of their other grease-ridden furry forget-headed perverts.

snip
Never said it was chill to hide research in a map, pal. I was hinting at the fact that people were flipping their stuff over how the map was made by a furry. Also, another note. Not every single furry on earth is a pervert or child enthusiast.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 05:18:03 PM by BlocklandLuver2145 »

You think it is chill to hide anthropomorphic research on a gaming platform where a large percentage of the userbase are children? You are straight up whacked in the brain like the furries that do that stuff, dude. Or, maybe you didn't bother to read the part of the thread that I am talking about and you're clueless, whatever. People should keep their disgusting subhuman smut on their appropriate imageboards where they feel normalized with a bunch of their other grease-ridden furry forget-headed perverts.

i get not liking furries but this is autistic