stuff that bothers you in games v1

Author Topic: stuff that bothers you in games v1  (Read 4671 times)

/title
I'll start

A sewer always being the second map/level
Friendly fire being disabled in co-op modes
Inability to aim with dual wield, only to have it just fire the right held gun instead
Forced tutorials/Forced advice on how to do simple stuff, yes dead space I know cut off limbs i'm not a child stop telling me how to do it 500 times
A watermark on the corner of the screen with a version number (Version/Alpha/Beta Vx.x.x)

I saw a game trailer recently where a rifle was fired and the bullet flew with the casing still attached to it.

How every single racing game has different sizes where trees don't break

When a game has garbage framerate.

*~* invisible walls *~*

content locked behind stuffty minigames,

i'm looking at you just cause 3

*~* invisible walls *~*
This too, if I can't go somewhere the least you can do is let me know I can't instead of making it look like I can

stuffty recreations from another game in a game with mod support

This too, if I can't go somewhere the least you can do is let me know I can't instead of making it look like I can
Like the soft kill barriers that Halo Reach invented and plagued all future video games with?

Like the soft kill barriers that Halo Reach invented and plagued all future video games with?
the old starwars battlefront games had t his

when the text speed or exposition is so painfully slow and unskippable that it makes you want to punch an orphan. like, all of the fire emblem gba and most games which have cutscenes have this. even loving starbound has this. kingdom hearts has this. motherloving final fantasy has this. POKEMON, literally 4 whole generations has this. who thought it was a good idea to make learning about the story or hearing what the characters are saying, maybe even waiting for a healthbar to drop, actually a chore

dipstuffs in gamemodes like trouble in terrorist town who join and ignore the help menu and shoot everyone

super short games

like i was really really enjoying tacoma then all the sudden the game ended like 2-3 hours in

when the love scene is censored