Author Topic: Borderlands 3 Badass-thread [Gameplay reveal live now] [September 13th]  (Read 7407 times)

« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 12:08:13 PM by sleep »

Sorry about the double-thread guys, the other one got locked and i cannot unlock it

how did it get loked

Everyone is here

Except for Roland

i wonder how many outdated reddit memes the crack team at gearbox are going to shove into this one

i wonder how many outdated reddit memes the crack team at gearbox are going to shove into this one
ur aware the other games are 6 years old right

ur aware the other games are 6 years old right
irrelevant; meme crimes are eternal.

if the cover art doesn't have a third hand shooting the psycho's head, i don't buy it
if the cover art has a third arm shooting the psycho's head, i'll probably buy it
if the cover art has the psycho's foot shooting himself in the head, i preorder

Surprised this is the 3rd main game that doesn't have a song by cage the elephant.

looks like stuff. But then again it is borderlands so a quality game isn't exactly expected here.

vault hunter brothers be like "oh man i can't wait to spend 20 hours picking up guns that are 1% better than the last one i picked up and shooting enemies that have 1% more health than the last enemy i killed"

imagine unironically enjoying borderlands

why does it smells like stuff all of a sudden

probably because we're talking about another loving borderlands game. much similar to another call of duty game or another destiny game or another assassin's creed game, the only valid response you can give to another borderlands game is "wow, another borderlands game". if you've played the first one, you've played the second and third one. and the fourth. and the new one. and every subsequent sequel because every iteration of the franchise is identical to the last.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 06:13:38 PM by PhantOS »