Borderlands 3 Badass-thread [Gameplay reveal live now] [September 13th]

Author Topic: Borderlands 3 Badass-thread [Gameplay reveal live now] [September 13th]  (Read 7592 times)

i've found that with slag in its current state, it's more effective for me to run around with a flame of the firehawk and slag guns rather than going rage mode or shooting real guns
although with kreig having +320% elemental effect chance and +180% weapon swap speed, slagging robots and swapping to corrosive is super quick, not to mention he never reloads since with +450% mag size he has 100-400 bullets on pistols and smgs

i do like how nuclear will be a DoT, but i hope there will be plenty of ways to apply it besides guns or not have it quite as mandatory
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 12:10:56 PM by phflack »

I just hope we don't have another situation where grog nozzle and sandhawk are like the only used guns lol

someone buy me borderlands 2 thank you

Reminder that the Gameplay reveal is now, I'm going cold turkey on Borderlands news until launch. hope its good! :)
https://www.twitch.tv/Borderlands

I just hope we don't have another situation where grog nozzle and sandhawk are like the only used guns lol
?
Dupa, entrepreneur , conference call, interfacer, lyuda, lady fist?

Reminder that the Gameplay reveal is now, I'm going cold turkey on Borderlands news until launch. hope its good! :)
https://www.twitch.tv/Borderlands
it was REALLY good
like it's going to be really different in small ways that are huge quality of life improvements
and guns are going to get some really cool features

probably the most non-spoilery bit of news is that they're attempting to fix the "oh my co-op buddy played without me for a bit, now i'm screwed because i'm 4 levels behind and getting one shot"

Easiest fix for that is to do the thing they do in D3 where your stats are boosted to be in-line with the game/host level if you're too far behind

Doesnt allow lvl1s to take down 10s or anything but it just makes life easier if you're a few levels behind

?
Dupa, entrepreneur , conference call, interfacer, lyuda, lady fist?
These are all decent but far from being the best guns/only guns used.

These are all decent but far from being the best guns/only guns used.
he literally listed the DPUH im sorry man but DPUH, Norfleet and Lyuda are top 3 probably even in that order if the Norfleet wasn't so stuff to get

he literally listed the DPUH im sorry man but DPUH, Norfleet and Lyuda are top 3 probably even in that order if the Norfleet wasn't so stuff to get
if you know what ur doing the entrepreneur  is just as good as the lyuda and the interfacer on Salvador is literally the best way to reliably kill raid bosses in the game. I'd even throw the Ahab in for the Ahab entrepreneur  glitch alone

You ever seen the sandhawk? That gun alone will 1 shot anything in digistruct peak on Maya if you have the right build.

Also, evil smasher belongs on this list because of the infinity pistol glitch lol

forget yeah loot baby

sounds like fun
also they had some fun gun previews

im not trying to get to know anything about it before playing but one question:
is there holdable melee weapons shown