[NEWS] Rapper Nipsey Update: Memorial turns into a Brawl (Page 3)

Author Topic: [NEWS] Rapper Nipsey Update: Memorial turns into a Brawl (Page 3)  (Read 2004 times)

the who is pretty good

nah
when you're just on the verge of death, we all will simultaneously say "nah" and we will have denied your death, allowing you to live for at least 36 seconds.

when you're just on the verge of death, we all will simultaneously say "nah" and we will have denied your death, allowing you to live for at least 36 seconds.
just enough time to speed run Super Mario Kart DS

I remember when aviici died and I said 'who' like all the white kids came at me I thought I was gonna get lynched fr and I'd die not knowing who the forget aviici is

I still don't know who that is

ur not alone

question but why you gotta be like this ? a person dies and you just go "who" ? not even a "rest in peace" or "damn , that's terrible, condolences to his family" or something ? wh
attention and edge

question but why you gotta be like this ? a person dies and you just go "who" ? not even a "rest in peace" or "damn , that's terrible, condolences to his family" or something ? wh
he cant help it he has owl syndrome

anybody who made music after 2013 is a 'who' to me

rest in peace, damn, that's terrible, condolences to his family

the blockland forum can name only 3 rappers and only one of them is black, don't post these threads here, if you want to discuss his passing just go to /r/hiphopheads

I only poster cause I thought there would be somebody who would recognize the rapper.

rest in peace, damn, that's terrible, condolences to his family
why you gotta be like this