Author Topic: things you find painfully unfunny  (Read 13221 times)

forget trans rights

I mean the memes

people who's entire personalities are  "uh tea, sis" and "we stan a queen" etc.

What? I've never heard either of those before

people who's entire personalities are  "uh tea, sis" and "we stan a queen" etc.

believe me I thought it was a social media thing only as well. people act like this lmao
its honestly just a running lingo thing/joke at this point. nobody seriously talks like this and if you think they do they're loving around 99% of the time

source: im probably the only forum user with twitter

its honestly just a running lingo thing/joke at this point. nobody seriously talks like this and if you think they do they're loving around 99% of the time

If it's anything like the mouthbreathers who say "epic" ironically every 5 seconds it's just as insufferable.

What? I've never heard either of those before

it's originally lgbt culture slang that annoying white girls stole

i've seen people unironically use it from school on other girls pages so

I say tea bet and stan but not that nimrod stuff
wrong

i've seen people unironically use it from school on other girls pages so
its ironic slang that's used to just forget around. im 99% sure if you had a one on one convo with those people you wouldnt hear it come out of their mouth once

specifically black/black lgbt

wrong
give
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 05:21:25 PM by Khaz »

its ironic slang that's used to just forget around. im 99% sure if you had a one on one convo with those people you wouldnt hear it come out of their mouth once
specifically black/black lgbt
give
I have twitter and insta and people on instagram and girls from school literally unironically use it I see them use it on photos of each other they unironically say queen and sksks its terrible

whats wrong with queen and yes skskksks is annoying as forget its basically the new asdf keyboard smash

whats wrong with queen and yes skskksks is annoying as forget its basically the new asdf keyboard smash

everyone's jealous of the culture so they either co-opt it or irrationally hate it

everyone's jealous of the culture so they either co-opt it or irrationally hate it
periodt. no tampon

mega wrong

yaaas 👏👏👏