Author Topic: things you find painful  (Read 9324 times)

How much gold to buy a 10s audio file?

all the gold you can mine before your body collapses

Yes. Now I'm getting back into things.my teeth a suprisingly pretty white.
you know there's more to brushing than just making your teeth white...

i feel bad for anyone who has to speak to you face to face

Yes. Now I'm getting back into things.my teeth a suprisingly pretty white.
brushing your teeth isnt to make your teeth white and pretty. its so you dont have bad breath, get cavities/gingivitis that make eating painful/bloody, and so your teeth dont all fall out later in life

theres a reason brushing properly includes brushing the back of your teeth as well. nobodys looking there, but cavities will grow there and cause pain if you dont do it.

I did rely on mouthwash when I forgot my toothbrush tho.

I did rely on mouthwash when I forgot my toothbrush tho.
mouthwash doesn't kill plaque or remove the bacteria on the back of your tongue or dislodge the food stuck between your teeth. you need abrasion for that, and floss. its pretty disgusting to go any day without brushing, and its offensive to everyone you have to interact with

If you drink enough Listerine you can gain its powers

Does vodka grant potato powers?

all the gold you can mine before your body collapses

that's approximately 32 gold

that's approximately 32 gold
weak.... but your contribution will still be valued

mouthwash doesn't kill plaque or remove the bacteria on the back of your tongue or dislodge the food stuck between your teeth. you need abrasion for that, and floss. its pretty disgusting to go any day without brushing, and its offensive to everyone you have to interact with

real men go WEEKS without brushing OR flossing

i get people not flossing, but not brushing is actually so bad. plaque cant be removed unless you actually brush it off, and if you let it stay, your gums have a much higher chance of receding and exposing the roots of your teeth to more decay/damage + provide bacteria a place to grow

using mouthwash primarily instead of brushing is like using kitchen cleaner to deal with rotting food in your fridge. unless u take the rotting food out and throw it away no amount of kitchen cleaner is gonna make ur fridge clean.

Gaging when brushing my teeth, not exactly physically painful but it makes my life miserable.

weak.... but your contribution will still be valued

Gold is heavy  :panda:

i get people not flossing
i was one of these people until a year of not flossing gave me 5 cavities all located on the side in between molars. when you dont floss a thin layer of plaque builds up between your teeth and destroys the sides of your teeth which is a pain in the ass because unlike normal cavities, cavities on the side of your teeth require the dentist to shove the filling inside and it physically forces your teeth apart

in order to drill the cavity out they actually have to drill out the entire side of your tooth as opposed to local of the cavity. the problem with this is that fillings need to be replaced so the goal is to drill as little as possible so each successive replacement doesn't get bigger. but since drilling the side of the tooth requires removing like 25% of the enamel by your fourth filling replacement like half of the tooth will be left
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 08:44:06 PM by PhantOS »

i cant really floss because of braces

phantos what if i brush really really hard since the gaps between my teeth are wide enough for brush bristles