Author Topic: Ace Attorney Trilogy is now available on Steam  (Read 1330 times)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/787480/Phoenix_Wright_Ace_Attorney_Trilogy__123/
It's been available in current gen consoles for a while now
And remember that they are using the hand drawn sprites so if you want the good ol pixelated sprites you are better off emulating with a ds emulator

and for forgets sake please dont bring up fortnite launcher here

imagine unironically enjoying these games

hey it's not that hard but if they're not your cup of tea that's understandable.

Yeah, imagine liking a game PhantOS doesn't like, huh?

fellas I never said it was a bad game... it's awful

awfully good

you had to bitch out like a dog thats been whipped

you had to bitch out like a dog thats been whipped
you're saying this to someone who had an ace attorney profile picture half of 2016 and posted ace attorney memes like 80% of the time. in any case when have I ever conceded an argument about a video game? I have no need to all of my opinions are correct

*music starts*

we have to have a trial in here now it's the law

you're saying this to someone who had an ace attorney profile picture half of 2016 and posted ace attorney memes like 80% of the time. in any case when have I ever conceded an argument about a video game? I have no need to all of my opinions are correct
can confirm all of phantos opinions are the best, farming and prison break was a mistake i regret every waking day of my life

can confirm all of phantos opinions are the best, farming and prison break was a mistake i regret every waking day of my life
I'm glad you've seen the light my child. The church of superior gamemode welcomes you. Our divine Lord and savior Tournaments gives her blessing. Yeah our God is a woman so that's how you know our opinions are super correct

Real talk though ace attorney and ghost tricks are a few of my favorite games of all time and are real enigmas in game design. The fact that games with such stuffty to non existent gameplay can be held up purely by great character and story design is a real feat in video game production. It'd be cool to harvest thpse story oriented juices and inject them into a game with fun mechanics but so rarely can people pull that off without both dimensions fighting each other
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 03:32:34 AM by PhantOS »