[news] Mortal Kombat getting woke

Author Topic: [news] Mortal Kombat getting woke  (Read 1901 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grdNyAzuexM

Looks like mortal kombat getting woke.

Women must be clothed.

Also this has to do something with redbull.

This is just Rebull disrupting the anime fan hive with their "anime girl" comment.
Nothing more.

Also the entire video was about Redbull and you focus on the commentary? Mmmm, okay

no sane loving person on the forums care about Mortal Kombat going "woke" friend go post this stuff somewhere else

so anyways, here's wonderwall

This is just Rebull disrupting the anime fan hive with their "anime girl" comment.
hold on they drew redbull as an anime girl?

Tekken is better anyways.

hold on they drew redbull as an anime girl?

No, the video was about a response Redbull made on twitter to people getting upset that they're covering up their female fighters and making them "ugly" with more realistic facial features.
Basically, Redbull tweeted that "they don't look like your anime characters anymore" (which is objectivity a false statement) which then got a bunch of weebs upset and people like Tony are attaching to it because Redbull is getting "owned".
They took down the tweet already due to bad PR.

No, the video was about a response Redbull made on twitter to people getting upset that they're covering up their female fighters and making them "ugly" with more realistic facial features.
Basically, Redbull tweeted that "they don't look like your anime characters anymore" (which is objectivity a false statement) which then got a bunch of weebs upset and people like Tony are attaching to it because Redbull is getting "owned".
They took down the tweet already due to bad PR.
Ohh I see now

It's still a very neckbeard thing to even argue about.

Also the entire video was about Redbull

I'm fully expecting Tony is going to zero in on this when he comes back as well.
"It's not all about Redbull you lib cuck!"
something like that prolly.

imaging watching the quartering lol

I don't find anything wrong with what nether realm is doing, but their reasoning is flawed.

1. The realism thing makes no sense, this is pretty much the least realistic fighting game out there. Oh we can have people suffer injuries that would kill any normal person multiple times but they get up from it, but boobies and stuff being prevalent is too unrealistic? This doesn't make sense.

2. How are they going to talk about wanting to cover up women and make them look less skimpy and such, whilst many of the guys in MK have bare chests/plenty of bare skin? Shao Khan, Baraaka, that new character I don't remember the name of, JK, I think Liu Kang as well, all bare chested. To me this is kind of them shooting themselves in the foot because they're cementing the stigma that women showing their bodies is slutty and what not. Women like mens bodies as much as men like womens bodies. Are women on par with men  in this sense or is it still sleazy/slutty for women to show their body nether realm? pick one lol

Mortal Kombat < Street Fighter
anyway