Author Topic: queeba's 1.14.1 vanilla minecraft server - offline  (Read 6715 times)

Not to rush or anything but any specific time you might be hosting this?

my username is fuzzcorn. whitelist my ass

Queeba had a power outage

Queeba had a power outage
queeba needs to fix his power before i kill him >:(

minecraft isn't really that fun unless it's a buffet warm ocean biome. the amount of mining you have to do just to get the most basic of resources is loving insane. dirt becomes rarer than diamond, wood is impossible to farm from any area other than sunken ships, you can only grow potatoes and carrots, etc. its a lot more fun and interesting than vanilla minecraft

its a lot more fun and interesting than vanilla minecraft
What is? Did you forget to mention a mod?

What is? Did you forget to mention a mod?
no i mean vanilla minecraft as in just the default world gen.

thank y'all for playing! it was pretty fun, hopefully i can host tomorrow

what times is it going to be up?

no i mean vanilla minecraft as in just the default world gen.
Sorry, completely misunderstood the entirety of the post.

:/ sucks its not up more my timezone is completely off

minecraft isn't really that fun unless it's a buffet warm ocean biome. the amount of mining you have to do just to get the most basic of resources is loving insane. dirt becomes rarer than diamond, wood is impossible to farm from any area other than sunken ships, you can only grow potatoes and carrots, etc. its a lot more fun and interesting than vanilla minecraft
man i hope they bring back customized world types again. making interesting challenges or just interesting terrain and seeing what u could do was a blast for me but i suppose the current options will suffice for now

When are you planning to host this next?