queeba's 1.14.1 vanilla minecraft server - offline

Author Topic: queeba's 1.14.1 vanilla minecraft server - offline  (Read 6771 times)

what times is it going to be up?
When are you planning to host this next?
right now! :^)
btw mojang fixed the chunk loading bug and it will arrive in the next update to the game

man i hope they bring back customized world types again. making interesting challenges or just interesting terrain and seeing what u could do was a blast for me but i suppose the current options will suffice for now
yea. default minecraft world gen is way too easy. it takes like 30 minutes to get iron tools. when i did ocean survival it took me 3 hours to get iron and 6 hours to actually start a farm because thats how long it took for me to stumble upon a random underground dirt patch.

shut down for a sec, internet is absolutely stuffting itself for some reason
prob have to reset my router
edit: back online, did just that
comcast hates when i host vanilla apparently
edit 2: we are now offline, was fun
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 09:33:30 PM by Mr Queeba »

Somewhere along the lines, i think i forgot what gamemode i was playing

do u think the server is available friday/sat 8pm to 2am CEST

being a squatter in mld’s hosue is the best thing ive done on this server

o hey we online i guess
edit: offline, thanks for coming
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 09:14:56 PM by Mr Queeba »

Fun things happened, Queeba died and lost his items multiple times, and pillagers came to my house so me, Queeba, and GI went to a village to fend off a raid, and we became heroes of the village

Damn queeba, how are you able to host? On windows 10 I can't, the application is sooo forgeted up. For one, I have to close my browser just to make the .jar executable on the minecraft website finish downloading, and executing the command provided on the website is loving impossible. Bat files and CMD both do not work, it just says it cannot locate the .jar. Also, the jar isn't even named minecraft_1.14.jar or whatever like it's listed on their site, it's literally just named server. I have never seen a game with so many obscure issues when it comes to hosting such as this one. I'm convinced it'd be easier to make an atomic clock from scratch than it'd be to host on this game.

Thanks for hosting though, I haven't joined yet but I definitely would like to. My IGN is Bollywog
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 07:04:39 AM by Mr. Bones »

do u think the server is available friday/sat 8pm to 2am CEST

pls respond ill buy a server for 24/7 uptime in a minute if im gonna be cucked by this timezone stuff

pls respond ill buy a server for 24/7 uptime in a minute if im gonna be cucked by this timezone stuff
dew it

Damn queeba, how are you able to host? On windows 10 I can't, the application is sooo forgeted up. For one, I have to close my browser just to make the .jar executable on the minecraft website finish downloading, and executing the command provided on the website is loving impossible. Bat files and CMD both do not work, it just says it cannot locate the .jar. Also, the jar isn't even named minecraft_1.14.jar or whatever like it's listed on their site, it's literally just named server. I have never seen a game with so many obscure issues when it comes to hosting such as this one. I'm convinced it'd be easier to make an atomic clock from scratch than it'd be to host on this game.

Thanks for hosting though, I haven't joined yet but I definitely would like to. My IGN is Bollywog
it's actually pretty easy. i also make a batch file, i just edit the command itself so it points to "server.jar" (after the -jar argument). btw the server will shut itself down at first, that's because you need to agree to the minecraft eula by editing the eula.txt it generates and changing the string to "true".
as long as i have access to the server, sure :^)
dm me somewhere if it's something you seriously want to do
(i live in us eastern rip)
edit: server online!!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 04:56:34 PM by Mr Queeba »