[SPOILERS] Avengers: Endgame Discussion

Author Topic: [SPOILERS] Avengers: Endgame Discussion  (Read 4026 times)

Honestly after this there's no way they can ever, ever match this level of hype. There's no way. It's over. MCU blew its load, respectfully, and now there's gonna be a decent chunk of people who will just move on.

I mean this was supposed to be the end anyway. They went out with a bang just like they wanted to.

my favorite movie of the decade. tears were rollin down my face during the part where everyone came back, iron man died, and during his funeral

Seeing it last night was a mess but it was cool to see and be a part of the crowd reaction. I'm not usually one who even goes to the theater to see movies but I'm glad I did for this one. When Spiderman came back the crowd went absolutely bonkers.

Also when me and my friends were going to the line to get in, some 12 year old stuffbrain asked if we were seeing Endgame and then spoiled Tony for us as he walked away and tried yelling the spoilers to the rest of the line (which was too loud and his tiny squeaker voice couldn't project).
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 01:53:32 PM by Vigil »

Holy loving stuff, legit doubled the previous record

BTW I just saw it, best damn movie ever and the captain america scene right at the very end was damn perfect

I wish I had watched more of the other movies. I spent most of the time confused as to who was who or why they were relevant to each other.
For example, whatever payoff Peter Parker and Tony Stark's relationship had at the end was lost on me since I missed Homecoming.

Unfortunate, but the movie was good enough to enjoy regardless.
I should have seen both Ant Man movies, Spiderman Homecoming, or any of the Gaurdians of the Galaxy movies.

Honestly after this there's no way they can ever, ever match this level of hype. There's no way. It's over. MCU blew its load, respectfully, and now there's gonna be a decent chunk of people who will just move on.
this

it will just be "not-as-popular" spinoff or continuations from here

this

it will just be "not-as-popular" spinoff or continuations from here

It's more than that. The spirit is gone. They laid the whole thing to rest here, quite clearly, with nothing to add, and anything else is just Disney stringing up the corpse of the MCU and refusing to let it rest in peace. Any movie after this is just gonna be "who gives a forget" or "why would they even bother"

I mean, sure, GotG3 will be nice and all, but...? Who loving cares anymore.

that stuff??? that loving stuff?????? loving awesome i loved it but iron man dying loving hurted me. so did black widow. and that whole acene of everyone coming back had me like :)))). up until tony done went and died then i was like :((((( im so glad i got to watch this before monday too though i kind of wosh it was early so i didnt come home at 2:00AM.

that stuff??? that loving stuff?????? loving awesome i loved it but iron man dying loving hurted me. so did black widow. and that whole acene of everyone coming back had me like :)))). up until tony done went and died then i was like :((((( im so glad i got to watch this before monday too though i kind of wosh it was early so i didnt come home at 2:00AM.

This is why they only had 2 heroes die and not like 10 because fan service people can't handle conflict.

This is why they only had 2 heroes die and not like 10 because fan service people can't handle conflict.
Are you actually sure about that?

Are you actually sure about that?

Fan service is why no good character dies in bleach

The only reason iron man died because the actor said he's done with marvel movies.

Technically anyone can be iron man when they wear that suit anyways so it's not like anything of value is lost.

K

wasn't bucky gonna become captain america?

Who was that guy at the end that became Captain America?